This role will facilitate the efficient operation of the organization by performing a variety of administrative tasks for various departments inclusive of Marketing, Fundraising, Operations, Finance and Human Resources. The successful candidate will possess the ability to work efficiently and independently. This full-time role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and based in Naples, Florida office.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Restoration of America’s organizations
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Completes data entry and various projects
- Maintains Kantech security program
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquires and questions
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned
YOUR EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate degree and/or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent PC skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
We offer a generous benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, life & disability insurance, and a 401k plan, to name a few. We invest in your career development because we care about it.
Our organization does not discriminate in employment decisions based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, membership in any other protected classes.
Please attach your resume and cover letter below: