development coordinator – FFROA
Restoration of America is seeking a full-time Development Coordinator for the Foundation for the Restoration of America, a non-profit 501(c)3. The Development Coordinator will work on a variety of organizational and fundraising activities in support of approved tactics and will provide administrative support to the Executive Director. They will collaborate and communicate on behalf of the Director by interacting with different organizations, schools, applicants, parents, etc. Thus, supporting the growth of The Foundation for the Restorations of America’s Constitutional Study/Scholarship Program by managing, tracking, and reporting on key prospect portfolio data. They will play a key role in coordinating information by managing donor activity, helping track qualification of prospects, and work in partnership with different organizations with the goal of building strong relationships. They will manage tracking and data entry around donor and follow-up activities for identified prospects, helping to ensure coordination across complex teams. They must have advanced knowledge of the systems and resources utilized by the team to provide programmatic support and coordinate communications related to the resources.
This job can work out of our Naples, FL, Downers Grove, IL, or Phoenix, AZ office.
- Act as right hand to Executive Director with flexibility to attend regular meetings.
- Act independently on assigned tasks and exercise independent judgment based on analysis and experience.
- Coordinate projects with several variables, work within a defined timeline and budget.
- Provide input through project teams for the improvement and growth of existing programs.
- Does not supervise any staff but may take a leadership role in overseeing future handlings of the scholarship program.
- Ensure compliance with FFROA policies and procedures, and external (donor/legal/IRS) requirements.
- Refer difficult questions and unusual problems to supervisor.
- Work within scope of program’s strategic goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of administrative experience
- Excellent communication with ability to create lasting relationships across different organizations.
- Experience generating reports and interpreting data.
- Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Strong organization skills, accuracy, and attention to detail. Ability to analyze information for the purpose of coordinating and planning activities and solving problems.
- Ability to implement processes and strategic program goals.
- Experience with database administration and spreadsheet software, including managing and tracking data.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel).
- Knowledge of Nation Builder or Boomerang CRM is a plus.
- Knowledge of current trends in the specific field.
- Non-Profit Experience encouraged
We offer excellent benefits. They include a robust healthcare, dental, life insurance, voluntary insurance for employee and immediate family members, disability insurance and 401k. We invest in your career development because we care about it.
Our organization does not discriminate in employment decisions based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, membership in any other protected classes.
We evaluate success, not only a person’s skillset, but also on the ability to fit our culture. If you have the same belief as our Mission Statement above, we want to hear from you.
Please attach your resume and cover letter below: