digital fundraising manager
Restoration of America is seeking a full-time Digital Fundraising Manager to execute tasks in support of the organization’s Fundraising goals. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with other Senior Leadership team members to establish an overall digital fundraising strategy and manage the day-to-day execution of said strategy. This is your chance to join a fast-growing organization, build a new program from the ground up, AND make a difference in people’s lives.
- Create & own the digital fundraising and lead management strategy
- Manage digital vendors for marketing, texting, and email initiatives
- Manage direct to mail strategy
- Manage CRM applications such as Nationbuilder and Bloomerang
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Create or update donor databases
- Establish fundraising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods
- Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organization goals or solicit donations or sponsorships
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs
- Develop or implement fundraising activities, such as annual giving campaigns or direct mail programs
- Write and send letters of thanks to donors
- Write reports or prepare presentations to communicate fundraising program data
- Effective project management skills
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft applications and Outlook required
- Passionate about working to support conservative policy goals and candidates
- Experience in digital fundraising.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
This role is onsite in our Naples, Florida office. We believe in face-to-face collaboration.
We offer some amazing benefits which include robust healthcare, dental, life & disability insurance, and a generous 401k plan to name a few. We not only invest in your career development, but we also care about it.
Our organization does not discriminate in employment decisions based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, and membership in any other protected classes.
Please attach your resume and cover letter below: