06/30/2023 05:17 CDT
SUPREME COURT GETS RID OF COLLEGE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION; PRESSURE GROWS ON JUDGE TO REJECT HUNTER BIDEN PLEA DEAL
TODAY’S TOP TEN
SCOTUS AXES RACE-BASED ADMISSIONS
U.S. SUPREME COURT, IN BLOCKBUSTER RULING, finally bans racial preferences in college admissions. The Daily Signal.
- Clarence Thomas flames at Ketanji Brown Jackson in concurrence. RedState.
- Tim Scott to Obama: “A lie from the pit of hell.” Fox News.
PRESSURE GROWS ON JUDGE TO REJECT HUNTER BIDEN plea deal amid evidence of DOJ interference. Just the News.
KOCH NETWORK PLANS TO SPEND $70 MILLION EXCLUSIVELY to block President Trump from nomination. The Last Refuge.
EXTREME PRIDE IN BEING AMERICAN remains at near record low, Gallup says. Gallup.
ANOTHER YEAR OF BIDENFLATION MEANS MORE RECORD-BREAKING Independence Day cookout costs. The Federalist.
NEW POLL SHOWS REPUBLICANS MAY HAVE WORK TO DO in key swing states in 2024. RedState.
NEW POLL SHOWS TRUMP EDGING OUT BIDEN in Pennsylvania, leading GOP field by double-digits. Breitbart.
YOUTUBE REPEATEDLY CENSORS RFK JR. as Democrat leaders demand reinstatement of 2020 censorship. Just the News.
WISCONSIN STATE SENATOR LATONYA JACKSON says “f- the suburbs” on senate floor. Daily Caller.
YOUTH VOTE “FLASHING RED” IN DANGER SIGN for Joe Biden’s re-election candidacy. Washington Examiner.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The Hunter Biden WhatsApp messages show the depth of Biden corruption. Jonathan Turley.
- Electric cars are an expensive scam. David Harsanyi.
- Clarence Thomas: Put aside skin color, focus on achievement. Real Clear Politics.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Jonathan Turley: IRS whistleblower going against grain in Washington — a profile in courage. Real Clear Politics.
- Doctor gets hit with truth bomb when he tries to attack Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Rumble.
- MSNBC melts down after affirmative action ruling. Media Research Center.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- Jerry talks to Ned Jones of the Election Integrity Network on how to win the fight for fair elections. Rumble.
- The ten most important historic battlefield sites in America. The Travel.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@ishapiro) The Supreme Court has finally recognized that the Constitution prohibits racial discrimination in university admissions. Can’t believe it took until 2023 to do so. Tweet.
- (@RichforGA) "Many universities have for too long…concluded wrongly that the touchstone of an individual’s identity is not challenges bested, skills built, or lessons learned, but the color of their skin. This Nation’s constitutional history does not tolerate that choice." Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- ANOTHER LAWFARE HOAX? Biden feds don’t have the Iran document allegedly referenced in the leaked Trump audio. CBS News.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- SCOTUS Bans Affirmative Action in Higher Education BONGINO REPORT.