11/11/2022 05:15 CDT
FEDS ADMIT INFORMANTS EMBEDDED IN JAN. 6TH RIOTERS; GOP STILL CONFIDENT IN ARIZONA, NEVADA
TODAY’S TOP TEN
FEDS KNEW JAN. 6TH UPRISING WAS COMING
FEDS FINALLY ADMIT THEY PLACED KEY INFORMANTS in midst of Jan. 6th groups. Julie Kelly.
LAKE, MASTERS, LAXALT CONFIDENT IN VICTORY, but Democrats in Nevada and Arizona won’t complete vote counting until next week. Daily Caller.
PROMINENT POLLSTER SAYS TIME FOR AMERICA to mandate all ballots be counted on Election Day. Just the News.
SUSPICIOUS EARLY MORNING BALLOT DUMPS in Detroit caught on video. Big League Politics.
LAUREN BOEBERT THE APPARENT WINNER in tightly contested Colorado House race. The Last Refuge.
FEDERAL JUDGE STRIKES DOWN BIDEN’S students loan giveaway. The Hill.
RON JOHNSON’S VICTORY IN WISCONSIN demonstrates conservatives can be brave on policy and win. The Federalist.
TRUMP LAUNCHES LENGTHY, UNPROVOKED ATTACK on Ron DeSantis. Legal Insurrection.
BIDEN SAYS FEDS WILL LOOK AT MUSK’S acquisition of Twitter. Daily Caller.
U.N. CLIMATE CONFERENCE IN EGYPT turns into an environmental disaster. The Western Journal.
First Right will always be free — but want to help restore America on a variety of other fronts? Do so through a monthly donation.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Learn from Florida on voting. Washington Examiner.
- Election results should be known election night. Victor Joecks.
- Arizona’s election administration an international embarrassment. Shawn Fleetwood.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Mollie Hemingway: Establishment GOP blaming Trump for its own failures. The Federalist.
- When did Obama know about the Spygate scandal? Judicial Watch.
- Kari Lake: It’s embarrassing the way they run elections in Arizona. Real Clear Politics.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with conservative commentator Ned Ryun, who makes midterm predictions. Rumble.
- Virginia’s 12.5 Presidents. Bastiat’s Window.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@TimRunsHisMouth) Florida not only had millions more ballots to count than Arizona… but the state was also prepping for a hurricane at the same time AND got the counting done in hours. What's Arizona's excuse? Tweet.
- (@StephenM) Blake Masters is in a race to the finish with Cartel Kelly. If Mitch had spent in Arizona — instead of blackballing Blake and funneling money in Alaska to defeat the de fact GOP nominee — Blake would have already won handily. This was a deliberate choice. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- HERE’S A LIST OF MAJOR GOP WINS the liberal media won’t tell you about. The Federalist.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Walker Rakes in $3.3 Million on First Day of New Campaign BONGINO REPORT.