11/18/2022 05:10 CDT
KARI LAKE PONDERS LEGAL OPTIONS IN ARIZONA; PELOSI STEPS DOWN FROM HOUSE LEADERSHIP
TODAY’S TOP TEN
KARI LAKE NOT DONE YET IN ARIZONA
KARI LAKE GEARING UP FOR A LEGAL FIGHT in Arizona to contest poorly run election. American Greatness.
PELOSI STEPS DOWN AS HOUSE DEMOCRAT leader, prompting a generational change. Just the News.
NEW DEMOCRAT HOUSE LEADER HAKEEM JEFFRIES a prolific “election denier.” RedState.
HOUSE REPUBLICANS VOW TO GET TO BOTTOM of Joe Biden’s gain from son Hunter’s business deals. Just the News.
WASHINGTON POST ADMITS TRUMP MAR-A-LAGO raid documents weren’t that important, after all. PJ Media.
HIGHLY RELIGIOUS AMERICANS MUCH MORE WARY of “climate change” propaganda. Washington Times.
ICONIC BRANDS THAT SLAMMED GEORGIA election law look silly after state’s record voter turnout. Just the News.
PENNSYLVANIA GOVERNOR-ELECT SHAPIRO announces vote fraud charges after running campaign denying election fraud exists. Ace of Spades HQ.
DEMOCRATS’ MAIL-IN VOTING STRATEGY outmaneuvered Republicans in every Pennsylvania county. ZeroHedge.
MEET A FEW OF THE DEMOCRAT GRIFTERS who profited from the midterms. Free Beacon.
First Right will always be free — but want to help restore America on a variety of other fronts? Do so through a monthly donation.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Good riddance, Madame Speaker. Andrew Ferguson.
- 5 things Trump must do to win in 2024. Adriana Cohen.
- The DeSantis model for political success. Christopher Rufo.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Pro-DeSantis SuperPAC launches first video. Ron to the Rescue.
- Kari Lake vows to fight for those disenfranchised on Election Day in Arizona. Tweet.
- Ned Ryun: Military Industrial Complex looking for another 20-year war. Real Clear Politics.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with religious freedom champion Dr. Chaps. Rumble.
- They sold their spouses in Georgian England. Real Clear History.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@SpringSteps) I won't stop reminding everyone that only a decade ago, election experts were very concerned about mail-in ballots. Tweet.
- (@CarmineSabia) I do find it interesting that whenever it takes a week to count votes those votes always go for the Democrats. Laxalt, Kari Lake. Not many examples of a long vote going to Republicans. Mail in voting can never be secured. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- JOHN FETTERMAN ARRIVES IN SENATE and is unable to answer basic questions. Daily Caller.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Pelosi Steps Down as Top Democrat BONGINO REPORT.