08/22/2022 05:07 CDT
DEMOCRATS STRATEGY: NEVER STOP ATTACKING TRUMP; GRANHOLM TO POOR PEOPLE — BUY SOLAR PANELS!
TODAY’S TOP TEN
DEMOCRATS HAVE NEVER STOPPED SMEARING TRUMP
DEMOCRATS’ WAR ON EX-PRESIDENT Donald Trump is without precedent. New York Post.
SUPPORT THE FBI? THIS LAUNDRY LIST of corruption should give you pause. The Federalist.
ENERGY SECRETARY GRANHOLM TO POOR PEOPLE: Buy solar panels, serfs! Daily Wire.
NEW CNN CEO TELLS EMPLOYEES “they might not like or understand” upcoming job cuts. PJ Media.
CNN TELLS AMERICANS TO THINK OF A SMALL DIP in gas prices as a “raise.” Off the Press.
EVEN LIBERAL NPR FINDS MAJORITY OF AMERICANS see “an invasion” at the southern border. NPR.
OREGON GUBERNATORIAL RACE UPDATED to “toss-up” with potential for GOP win. Just the News.
1,200 SCIENTISTS AND PROFESSIONALS declare there is no climate emergency. The Daily Sceptic.
SCIENTISTS SHRED NEW RESEARCH for mask mandates as “junk science.” Just the News.
EV TRUCK CAN ONLY MAKE IT 168 MILES towing trailer, gets crushed by gas truck in same test. The Western Journal.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Come on, McConnell, Republicans need you to step up and lead. Mollie Hemingway.
- Chasing utopian energy: How I wasted 20 years of my life. Brian Gitt.
- Arizona should look to Florida’s voting reforms. Todd Carney.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Tucker Carlson: The red wave is not guaranteed. Real Clear Politics.
- The climate emergency of 1955. Tony Heller.
- Lisa Boothe: This is why Liz Cheney hates Trump. Fox News.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with Catholic Vote President Brian Burch on his organization’s new ad campaign urging Democrats to stop ignoring violence against churches and pro-life centers. Rumble.
- How “Old Ironsides” earned its name. Eyewitness to History.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@mkolken) I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, and Trump Derangement Syndrome is part of the reason why I voted for him in 2020. Tweet.
- (@StephenM) If you wanted to prevent an army of 87K new IRS from harassing West Virginians you probably shouldn’t have spearheaded the bill to hire them—or defeated the GOP amendment to shield middle class families. Once hired, the 87K agents can do whatever they want to whomever they want. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM FRIDAY
- DESANTIS ANNOUNCES 20 PEOPLE to be charged with vote fraud. The Federalist.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Bidenvasion: Nearly 5 Million Illegals Have Entered U.S. Since Biden Took Office BONGINO REPORT.