10/17/2022 05:06 CDT
CNN TRIES TO BASH KARI LAKE AND IT BACKFIRES; BIDEN’S DOJ STILL CRACKING DOWN ON PRO-LIFERS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
KARI LAKE VERSUS CNN
KARI LAKE BASHES CNN OVER ITS BIAS on election fraud allegations. The Last Refuge.
PROSECUTORS: U.S. ELECTION FIRM gave Chinese workers “super admin” access to election data. Just the News.
BIDEN’S DOJ CREATED A TASK FORCE to crack down on pro-lifers. Washington Examiner.
BIDEN ADMINISTRATION’S NATIONAL SECURITY strategy document mentions “climate” more than “China.” Breitbart.
ABC, CBS SPENDING MORE TIME ON JAN. 6TH than talking about the issue Americans care about most — soaring inflation. NewsBusters.
DOJ SUED OVER REFUSAL TO EXPLAIN zero protection for conservative Supreme Court justices’ homes. ZeroHedge.
PARENT RIPS NORTH CAROLINA SCHOOL BOARD for promoting graphic gay sex book to 7th graders. The Georgia Star News.
FLORIDA’S DESANTIS REPORTEDLY SET TO SHIP migrants to Delaware, Illinois. Daily Caller.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE FIRES AFTER HURRICANE raise new questions for Florida officials. The Business Times.
WARNOCK REFUSES TO BACK ATLANTA BRAVES keeping their name. PJ Media.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- J.D. Vance delivers knockout to Tim Ryan. Steve Cortes.
- Durham’s indictment of the FBI. Kimberley Strassel.
- Releasing violent criminals in Illinois and pretending there is no cost. John Kass.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Dan Proft discusses Chicago crime with Tucker Carlson. Fox News.
- Tom Bevan: Fetterman needs to be more transparent about this health. Real Clear Politics.
- Devin Nunes: We need a new Church Commission to investigate FBI. Real Clear Politics.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with conservative family advocate Terry Schilling. Rumble.
- Rommel: “I shall be dead in a quarter of an hour.” Real Clear History.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@jimmyfailla) Tough sell for Pennsylvania Dems. Fetterman can’t complete a sentence and he doesn’t want violent criminals completing their sentences either. Tweet.
- (@RNCResearch) HERSCHEL WALKER: Warnock “said he was going to Washington to represent Georgia. He went to Washington to represent Joe Biden. That’s the reason we’re in the mess we’re in today.” Warnock votes with Biden 96% of the time. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM FRIDAY
- WRONG U.S. SENATE CANDIDATE APPEARS on ballots in Illinois county. Just the News.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Increasingly Delusional Biden Tells Reporter Economy Is "Strong as Hell" BONGINO REPORT.