10/31/2022 05:09 CDT
LIBERAL MEDIA AND AUTHORITIES CAGEY ABOUT FACTS IN PELOSI ATTACK; KARI LAKE HELPS DIXON, MASTRIANO
TODAY’S TOP TEN
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN SAN FRANCISCO?
LEFT-WING MEDIA TRYING TO HIDE FACTS in Paul Pelosi attack in attempt to smear conservatives. Legal Insurrection.
SURGING KARI LAKE CUTS ENDORSEMENT videos for Tudor Dixon in Michigan and Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania. Breitbart.
ELECTION INTEGRITY STORM BREWING IN PA as officials decide what to do with 250,000 unverified ballots. Just the News.
WASHINGTON SENATE RACE NOW A TOSS-UP as two polls show Tiffany Smiley tied with incumbent Patty Murray. Daily Wire.
WISCONSIN APPEALS COURT OUTLAWS PRACTICE of spoiling absentee ballots to vote again. Just the News.
BIDEN TELLS ABSURD WHOPPER — that gas was $5-a-gallon when he took office — it was $2.39. American Greatness.
VOTERS IN KEY SWING STATES HEAD INTO WINTER with rising heating costs on their minds. Free Beacon.
FLORIDA BOARD OF MEDICINE VOTES TO LIMIT gender mutiliation for minors. PJ Media.
GOP’S CAROLINE LEAVITT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE seeking to become youngest woman ever elected to Congress. AMAC.
NUMBER OF ILLINOIS EMPLOYEES WITH $100,000 PLUS salaries soars to 132,188. Open The Books.
First Right will always be free — but want to help restore America on a variety of other fronts? Do so through a monthly donation.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Joe Biden will keep exploiting our strategic petroleum reserve until Congress stops him. Tristan Justice.
- My pitch to Pennsylvania voters. Doug Mastriano.
- Elon Musk’s free bird. Roger Kimball.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Mark Kelly wants to mask your kids. Blake Masters.
- Democrat Colorado Senator Bennet melts down over being called ineffective. Grabien News.
- Sununu to Chuck Todd: You are in a bubble if you think voters care more about 2020 than their pocketbooks. Real Clear Politics.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with Pennsylvania political expert Dave La Torre. Rumble.
- 10 bizarre Medieval beliefs. TopTenz.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@MeganFoxWriter) One of the local news stations in Wisconsin told Moms for Liberty they couldn't show the curriculum on television because it's too graphic. But it's fine for 2nd graders. #Grooming Tweet.
- (@Dougvember) ROBERT CAHALY OF TRAFALGAR ON @dougmastriano: "If there's anybody out there with a hidden shy vote, it's Mastriano. The grassroots around him are very, very engaged. I think he's going to close a lot and shock people." – Interview with Megyn Kelly. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- ARIZONA’S KARI LAKE DEMOLISHES another fake liberal media narrative. Daily Wire.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Elon Musk Set to Purge Up to 50% of Twitter's Workforce BONGINO REPORT.