03/30/2023 05:11 CDT
GARLAND REFUSES TO CLASSIFY NASHVILLE SHOOTING AS A TARGETING OF CHRISTIANS; PAUL CLAIMS FAUCI STILL WORKING FOR GOVERNMENT
TODAY’S TOP TEN
DOJ STILL PLAYING DUMB ON NASHVILLE
MERRICK GARLAND CLAIMS NOT TO KNOW motive of Nashville shooting at Christian school. American Greatness.
SENATOR RAND PAUL CLAIMS THAT FAUCI is still secretly employed by federal government to get legal coverage in case of lawsuits. The Western Journal.
NEW ANALYSIS CLAIMS COVID VACCINES caused 300,000 excess deaths, $147 billion damage to economy in 2022. The Defender.
ARIZONA GOVERNOR HOBBS’ PRESS SECRETARY resigns after tweet promoting gun violence against “transphobes.” Fox News.
TWITTER BANS FEDERALIST CEO and other conservatives for posting on left-wing “Trans Day of Vengeance” following Nashville murders. The Federalist.
ATTORNEY GENERAL GARLAND SAYS DURHAM should complete his report soon. Just the News.
GOVERNOR YOUNGKIN OF VIRGINIA signs bill banning unequal restrictions on place of worship during state emergencies. The Federalist.
STANFORD STUDENTS CLAIMS FRESHMAN are taught about diversity, equity, and inclusion, but not free speech. Daily Caller.
NHL MAY CANCEL LGBT “PRIDE” NIGHTS as growing number of players refuse to wear rainbow gear. The Post-Millennial.
GOP LONGSHOT VIVEK RAMASWAMY TRIES TO GAIN traction on swings through early presidential states. The Star News Network.
JOSH HAWLEY CALLS FOR “HATE CRIME” investigation into deadly school shooting. The Daily Signal. (NOTE: The above story was published yesterday but included the wrong link).
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The slow-motion destruction of Chicago. Jeffrey Carter.
- The energy “transition” is a delusion, indeed. Benjamin Zycher.
- A guide to understanding the hoax of the century. Jacob Siegel.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Biden’s Interior Secretary has no idea about how how mining or anything else works. RNC Research.
- GOP Rep. Gaetz asks Defense Secretary Austin about funding drag queen story hours on military bases. Air TV.
- Rep. Luna shows Congress results of late-term abortions. Rumble.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose explains why he pulled Ohio from ERIC. Rumble.
- Patton vs. Eisenhower — total opposites. American Heritage.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@JoshKraushaar) “Tolerance for others, deemed very important by 80% of Americans as recently as four years ago, has fallen to 58% since then.” Tweet.
- (@benshapiro) A self-identified trans person with a manifesto shoots up a Christian school, and the media have decided to run with Tennessee legislators owning guns, "anti-trans legislation," and The Daily Wire. The dishonest pretzling is astonishing. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- DID JAMES O’KEEFE REVEAL THOUSANDS of fraudulent campaign donations by Democrats? The Last Refuge.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Manhattan Trump Grand Jury to Recess for a Month BONGINO REPORT.