11/10/2022 05:14 CDT
DEMOCRATS SLOW WALK VOTE COUNTS IN NEVADA, ARIZONA, AS CONTROL OF HOUSE AND SENATE REMAINS UNDETERMINED
TODAY’S TOP TEN
HOUSE, SENATE STILL UP IN AIR
GOP HAS 84 PERCENT CHANCE TO WIN HOUSE, and 59 percent chance to control Senate. 538.
WALKER AND WARNOCK HEADED TO SENATE runoff election in Georgia on Dec. 6. Just the News.
KAYLEIGH MCENANY SAYS TRUMP should put his presidential announcement on hold. Daily Mail.
HERE’S A LIST OF MAJOR GOP WINS the liberal media won’t tell you about. The Federalist.
FIERY LAUREN BOEBERT FIGHTING FOR POLITICAL life in tight Colorado House race. The Journal.
OHIO EASILY PASSES CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to bar noncitizens from voting. The Daily Signal.
NPR USES LABELS TO SMEAR KARI LAKE and build up Katie Hobbs. NewsBusters.
PENNSYLVANIA STATE REPRESENTATIVE re-elected despite being dead. Fox News.
ARKANSAS VOTERS REJECT RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA despite massive spending supporting it. The Center Square.
MOMS FOR LIBERTY SUCCESSFUL IN ELECTING non-woke school board members in Florida. Newsweek.
First Right will always be free — but want to help restore America on a variety of other fronts? Do so through a monthly donation.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Blame Trump for the “red trickle?” Nonsense. Raheem Kassam.
- Republicans focus on votes, Democrats on ballots. Sundance.
- The partisan rigging of the 2022 election. Edward Ring.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Kari Lake discusses ongoing vote count in Arizona. The Last Refuge.
- Nevada election official give update on slow count. Newsmax.
- Ron DeSantis: “Florida is where woke goes to die.” Media Research Center.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with conservative commentator Ned Ryun, who makes midterm predictions. Rumble.
- Master spy tricked everyone but the Japanese. Spartacus Educational.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@joelpollak) So far, it's an election in which angry voters have generally re-elected the incumbents of both parties because they really dislike the alternatives offered by either side. Tweet.
- (@ElectionWiz) Evidently, in some parts of the country, from crime to inflation, the situation may have to get far worse before people get motivated to change course. It’s alarming that we apparently haven’t hit the bottom yet. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- CONTROL OF HOUSE AND SENATE STILL UP IN AIR as close races undecided; Georgia Senate headed to runoff. Just the News.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Georgia Senate Race Headed to Runoff Next Month BONGINO REPORT.