09/15/2022 05:02 CDT
RAIL STRIKE THREATENS TO DOOM ECONOMY; DESANTIS SENDS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO MARTHA’S VINEYARD
TODAY’S TOP TEN
RAIL STRIKE MAY DEAL ANOTHER BLOW TO STAGGERING ECONOMY
PENDING RAIL STRIKE MAY CRIPPLE ECONOMY further and deal a blow to Democrats in November. American Greatness.
RON DESANTIS SENDS TWO PLANES OF ILLEGAL immigrants to liberal playground Martha’s Vineyard. Fox News.
MAKE SWEDEN GREAT AGAIN: ANTI-GLOBALISTS sweep to victory in Scandinavian country. The Last Refuge.
DEMOCRAT SENATOR HIRONO said fighting pro-life movement “literally a call to arms in this country.” Off the Press.
WAS THAT ALLEGED BOMB THREAT TO BOSTON Children’s Hospital another liberal hoax? Twitchy.
PRO-TRUMP ARIZONA SOS NOMINEE RIPS DEAL delaying voter roll cleanup until after the midterms. Just the News.
THE FBI PAID FOR RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION to frame Trump — and 7 other takeaways from Durham’s latest court filing. The Federalist.
MIKE LINDELL SAYS PHONE SEIZED BY FBI while he was at drive-through restaurant in Colorado. Daily Caller.
DEMOCRAT HOUSE LEADERS POISED TO BACKTRACK on Manchin pipeline deal used to cement massive funding bill. Washington Times.
25-YEAR-OLD FORMER TRUMP STAFFER wins GOP primary in New Hampshire’s 1st Congressional District. The Western Journal.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Illinois Democrats Pritzker, Lightfoot play the race card — again. John Kass.
- Electric cars are not environmentally friendly. James Agresti.
- A plan to remove Soros prosecutors. Jonathan Emord.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Lila Rose goes on hostile show to explain her fight against abortion. Live Action.
- Bill Gates arrives at “climate change” conference by helicopter, SUV. Rebel News.
- “The scream” crime ad in Chicago. People Who Play By The Rules PAC.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with John Fund, one of the nation’s foremost experts on election integrity. Rumble.
- Rabies alert issues over raccoon taken into North Dakota bar. Associated Press.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@seanmdav) Bureaucrats have no authority—none—to question the inherent constitutional and statutory authority of the president to classify or declassify material. Tweet.
- (@charliekirk11) We're 29 days out from Mail-In-Ballots. 55 days out from In-Person Voting. And the political opponents of the current Regime are having their homes raided and their lives terrorized. What the Biden DOJ is engaged in right now is election interference. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- WHAT’S BEHIND JOE BIDEN SECRET VOTING PLAN the administration doesn’t want you to see? Byron York.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- White House Scrambles to Prevent Looming National Railroad Strike BONGINO REPORT.