11/08/2022 05:07 CDT
RED MOON RISES AS VOTERS HEAD TO POLLS TO END DEMOCRAT TYRANNY; MUSK URGES VOTE FOR GOP
TODAY’S TOP TEN
RED MOON RISING AS MIDTERMS BEGIN
RARE RED MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE APPEARS on eve of midterms. Off the Press.
DEMOCRAT PARTY, IN ADVANCE OF TODAY’S MIDTERMS, losing support of Hispanic, black voters. Breitbart.
TUDOR DIXON’S SURGE IN MICHIGAN will test strength of suburban women’s movement toward the GOP. USA Today.
ON EVE OF VOTING, AMERICANS STRONGLY AGREE: Schools are too politicized. Daily Caller.
168,000 GEORGIANS MOVED RIGHT before midterms. How many will vote illegally this time? The Federalist.
MANCHIN DEMANDS BIDEN APOLOGIZE for “outrageous” coal comments. Fox News.
ELON MUSK URGES INDEPENDENTS TO VOTE REPUBLICAN to balance power in Washington. Breitbart.
TOM COTTON BOWS OUT OF 2024 PRESIDENTIAL race ahead of midterms. National Review.
ARIZONA ELECTIONS CHIEF KATIE HOBBS won’t recuse herself in governor’s race against Kari Lake. Washington Examiner.
EXECS AT STACEY ABRAMS-FOUNDED GROUP weighted framing a white employee for racism. Fox News.
First Right will always be free — but want to help restore America on a variety of other fronts? Do so through a monthly donation.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Joe Biden’s radical green policies are bankrupting my family. Jessica Marie Baumgartner.
- COVID amnesty? Hell no. Ned Ryun.
- Democracy isn’t at risk — Democrats are. Margot Cleveland.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Pollsters Cahaly and Towery give final midterm predictions. Real Clear Politics.
- GOP House hopeful Anna Paulina Luna welcomes Obama’s attacks. One America News Network.
- Kari Lake comments on threat to her campaign office. Newsmax.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with conservative commentator Ned Ryun, who makes midterm predictions. Rumble.
- The Red Baron tells all. HistoryNet.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@seanmdav) Anyone who tells you it’s “normal” for votes to take weeks to count is lying to you and priming the pump for some election rigging. Tweet.
- (@elonmusk) Replying to @kylegrantham You represent the problem: journalists who think they are the only source of legitimate information. That’s the big lie. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- NBC RETRACTS NEW PAUL PELOSI REPORT that contradicted key details from official version. Breitbart.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Elon Musk Endorses Republicans in Midterms BONGINO REPORT.