10/11/2022 05:08 CDT
BIDEN’S FBI CONTINUES RAIDS ON PRO-LIFE FAMILIES; CRIME RISING CONCERN AS MIDTERMS NEAR
TODAY’S TOP TEN
BIDEN’S GESTAPO RAIDS ANOTHER PRO-LIFE HOME
FBI CONDUCTS ANOTHER RAID OF PRO-LIFE leader’s home, arrests him in front of his family. Townhall.
RANDOM KILLINGS ELEVATE CRIME to top of midterm issues, according to polling. Just the News.
VIRGINIA SCHOOL CELEBRATES COLUMBUS DAY with a history-erasing “equity” lecture. The Federalist.
ARIZONA RADIO STATION REFUSES TO AIR political ad accusing Democrat gubernatorial candidate Katie Hobbs of racism. Arizona Sun Times.
DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIST ADMITS TO HOPES that Hurricane Ian would damage Ron DeSantis politically. Breitbart.
NEW YORK TIMES FINALLY NOTICES CALIFORNIA’S “high-speed rail” project is a bust. Legal Insurrection.
LIBERAL POLITICO UNDER FIRE for publishing details of sexual assault of Republican House candidate. The Post Millennial.
NEW POLL SHOWS OHIO REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES poised to win all federal and state offices. American Greatness.
WHERE IS THE MOST POLITICAL DIVERSITY on campuses? Red states, survey shows. Unherd.
FEDS PAY $100K TO TRAIN GRAD STUDENTS in “diversity, equity, and inclusion.” The Center Square.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Bereft of ideas, Democrats across America duck debates. David Catron.
- I never wanted kids — now I have six. Bethany Mandel.
- Why have a Constitution if you ignore it? Frank Miele.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Two minutes of Joe Biden wandering around looking lost. Free Beacon.
- Casey DeSantis explains how her husband Ron fights for their family. Ron DeSantis.
- J.D. Vance blasts Tim Ryan for being a tool of Big Pharma. RNC Research.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with conservative lawyer extraordinaire, Harmeet Dhillon. Rumble.
- Pacifist saved 75 on “Hackshaw Ridge.” Desmond Doss.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@conncarroll) Gotta love Democrats. They pass laws designed to make gas expensive in California and then they act all surprised when gas becomes expensive in California. Tweet.
- (@drsimonegold) California just became the first state in the nation to mandate that all children take mRNA vaccines in order to attend school. Florida, on the other hand, now recommends against the mRNA vaccines for males ages 18-39 years old. Florida follows the science, California does not. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- SATELLITE TEMPERATURE DATA SHOW almost all climate model forecasts over last 40 years were wrong. The Daily Sceptic.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Trump-Backed Kelly Tshibaka Favored to Defeat Sen. Lisa Murkowski BONGINO REPORT.