July 10th 2020
07/10/2020 05:04 CDT
FLYNN JUDGE MAKES LAST-DITCH APPEAL TO FORESTALL DISMISSING THE CASE; CNN’S DON LEMON OPINES THAT JESUS WASN’T PERFECT; STARBUCKS TO REQUIRE MASKS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
FLYNN JUDGE WON’T LET GO
FLYNN JUDGE MAKES 11TH-HOUR ATTEMPT to appeal case to Appellate Court. The Last Refuge.
NUCLEAR EXPERTS BELIEVE IRAN’S CAPABILITIES destroyed by recent explosion. The Jerusalem Post.
LIBERAL MEDIA SELECTIVELY PUBLICIZES police shooting to emphasize white-on-black shootings. John R. Lott Jr.
POLICE SHOOTING RESEARCHER FIRED for finding inconvenient truths about race. Conservative Review.
NEW YORK CITY LIMITS THE NUMBER OF COPS who can retire each week. Hot Air.
PELOSI ON DESTRUCTION OF COLUMBUS STATUE in Baltimore: “People will do what they do.” Legal Insurrection.
CNN’S DON LEMON CLAIMS JESUS WASN’T PERFECT here on Earth; promptly slammed by pastor. Fox News.
AIDE TO DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSMAN REMOVED after racist social media content found. The National Pulse.
32 PERCENT OF U.S. HOUSEHOLDS MISSED housing payments for July. Daily Caller.
STARBUCKS WILL REQUIRE CUSTOMERS to wear face masks beginning July 15. Daily Caller.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The media’s war on words. David Harsanyi.
- Flynn’s prosecution looking worse by the day. James Casey.
- As more black children are killed, where’s the outrage from the white “woke” crowd? John Kass.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- CNN’s Lemon: Jesus Christ was “not perfect when he was here on Earth.” Media Research Center.
- Mike Rowe says skilled labor jobs becoming more in demand. Fox News.
- NYC’s de Blasio: Banning all gatherings except BLM protests. Real Clear Politics.
- Why Idaho hasn’t stopped shaking since March 31. Popular Mechanics.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@TheBabylonBee) Governors Reinstate Lockdowns To Combat Recovering Economy Tweet.
- (@KelemenCari) Houston hosted the George Floyd funeral but cancelled the Texas GOP Convention. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- HEY AMERICA: STOP ACTING LIKE SIMPERING children about the virus. Mollie Hemingway.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Judge in Michael Flynn Case Continues Refusing to Dismiss – Petitions Appeals Court for Review BONGINO REPORT.