July 17th 2020
07/17/2020 05:27 CDT
NEW DOCS SHOW SOME IN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION EXPRESSED DOUBTS ABOUT SMEAR DOSSIER; SUSAN RICE ABSURDLY SAYS TRUMP WASN’T SPIED ON; ANOTHER PHONY LIBERAL RACE ESSAY?
TODAY’S TOP TEN
MORE DOCUMENTS ABOUT SMEAR DOSSIER TO BE RELEASED
GRENELL: DOCUMENTS WILL SHOW INTEL OFFICERS who warned about smear dossier were ignored. Daily Caller.
SUSAN RICE SAYS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION was “absolutely” not spying on Trump campaign. Just the News.
MAJOR POLICE GROUP THAT ENDORSED OBAMA-BIDEN endorses President Trump, buttressing campaign theme. Fox News.
DID A WIDELY-PRAISED LIBERAL ESSAYIST make up a police shooting in St. Louis? The Federalist.
LIBERAL MEDIA BLOCKADES STATISTICS SHOWING U.S. has lower virus death rate than most major countries. PJ Media.
BETSY DEVOS: IF SCHOOLS WON’T REOPEN, then perhaps families should get those education funds directly. RedState.
CHURCHES SUE CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR NEWSOME after worship restrictions. Fox News.
JOSH HAWLEY URGES AG BARR TO LAUNCH civil rights probe in McCloskey case. Washington Times.
OPRAH JOINS THE PLOT TO CONVINCE AMERICANS their country is racist. The Federalist.
A PARENTS’ GROUP IN CHICAGO AREA has a solution for “cancel culture.” ZeroHedge.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The shameless gaslighting by Andrew Cuomo’s defenders. David Harsanyi.
- Defund the police movement has backfired on the Left. Helen Raleigh.
- NeverTrump parasites won’t give up destroying the host. Julie Kelly.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- It’s Joe Biden, the racist. Committee to Defend the President.
- Trump campaign pushes back on biased MSNBC host. Media Research Center.
- Trump’s “wars.” Free Beacon.
- 10 reasons why JFK Jr. crashed his plane. AOPA.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@ScottAdamsSays) Another day of CNN headlines about soaring coronavirus infections without including the death count in the reporting. I feel sorry for them. That's just embarrassing for a "news" organization. Tweet.
- (@ThomasSowell) What is even more astonishing is that charter schools are being opposed, not only by teachers' unions who think that schools exist to provide guaranteed jobs for their members, but also by politicians, including black politicians who loudly proclaim that "black lives matter." Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- WHY SWEDEN SUCCEEDED IN “FLATTENING THE CURVE” and New York failed. FEE.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- California Churches Sue Governor Over Lockdowns BONGINO REPORT.