November 27th, 2020
11/27/2020 05:14 CDT
TRUMP DATA CRUNCHERS TURNING UP MORE EVIDENCE OF FRAUD; TRUMP TO VISIT GEORGIA TO CAMPAIGN FOR PERDUE, LOEFFLER
TODAY’S TOP TEN
BIDEN “VICTORY” LOOKS SHAKY, DATA-WISE
DEEP STATISTICAL DIVE SHOWS that several vote dumps look impossible to be anything other than fraud. revolver.
TRUMP TO VISIT GEORGIA ON DEC. 5, calls Ossoff a “lightweight” and Warnock “probably a Communist.” Daily Wire.
PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BAN U.S. EXPORTS to nearly 100 Chinese Communist Party-linked tech firms. The National Pulse.
AMAZON CENSORS ALEX BERENSON’S BOOKLET pointing out ineffectiveness of face masks. The Federalist.
MILITARY VETERAN AND NY GYM OWNER rips up $15,000 lockdown fine and says he won’t comply. Daily Wire.
NEARLY HALF OF YOUNG ADULTS SHOWING SIGNS of depression amid harsh pandemic measures. Illinois Review.
MINNEAPOLIS FACING HIGHER CRIME, police exodus six months after George Floyd’s death. Legal Insurrection.
FAR LEFT’S “GREEN” PENTAGON JEOPARDIZES national security, Republicans say. Free Beacon.
STARBUCKS EMPLOYEE CLAIMS SHE WAS FIRED for not wearing LGBT Pride shirt. PJ Media.
WILL THE MOVIE “HILLBILLY ELEGY” HELP or hurt Appalachia’s reputation? Richmond Times-Dispatch.
The liberal media is dead to us. We need to circulate the real news among conservatives. Share First Right with a friend or sign them up!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Media has no intention of being tough on Biden. Becket Adams.
- Is the tide turning toward Trump? Molly McCann.
- Trump was right to pardon Michael Flynn. Eli Lake.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Rudy Giuliani: Pennsylvania set out 1.8 million mail-in ballots, got back 2.5 million. Grabien News.
- “Devout Catholic” Joe Biden pronounces Psalmist as “Palmist.” Howie Carr.
- Voter Integrity Project’s fraud findings. Matt Braynard.
- The day the British finally left New York City. Early Americanists.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@AriFleischer) Anyone involved in any way with the dossier should be denied a position in the Biden Administration. The dossier was one of the dirtiest tricks ever carried out. No one who advocated for it or took is seriously should be rewarded. Tweet.
- (@molmccann) Republicans, on the whole, are very, very weak. I don't know why that is, but I can promise you that freedom cannot be defended by that low-level, go-along to get-along, dispassionate approach to politics. Freedom is too hard to hold onto. Free people are people willing to fight. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- SIDNEY POWELL RELEASES “KRAKEN” with big overnight lawsuit in Georgia. PJ Media.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- President Trump Slams Big Tech – Announces Saturday Rally in Georgia BONGINO REPORT.