Restoration of America is seeking a full-time Fundraiser I to execute tasks in support of the organization’s Fundraising goals. The Fundraiser will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and other Senior Leadership team members to establish an overall fundraising strategy and manage the day-to-day execution of said strategy. This role will report to the Fundraising Director and require a 6-month training period.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors
- Create or update donor databases
- Establish fundraising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods
- Identify and build relationships with potential donors
- Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organization goals or solicit donations or sponsorships
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs
- Develop or implement fundraising activities, such as annual giving campaigns or direct mail programs
- Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or donors
- Coordinate transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fundraising events
- Write and send letters of thanks to donors
- Ready to train in 6-month program
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft applications and Outlook required
- Passionate about working to support conservative policy goals and candidates
- Eager to learn
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
This role is onsite in our Naples, Florida office. We believe in face-to-face collaboration.
We offer some amazing benefits which include robust healthcare, dental, life & disability insurance, and a generous 401k plan to name a few. We not only invest in your career development, but we also care about it.
Our organization does not discriminate in employment decisions based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability and membership in any other protected classes.
Please attach your resume and cover letter below: