February 28th, 2022
02/28/2022 05:12 CDT
TRUMP LIGHTS UP CPAC WITH FIERY SPEECH THAT LEAVES LITTLE DOUBT HE INTENDS TO RUN IN 2024; BIDEN PICKS JACKSON FOR SUPREME COURT
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP ALL BUT ANNOUNCES CANDIDACY AT CPAC
TRUMP DECIMATES BIDEN IN FIERY CPAC SPEECH, hints strongly he’ll run in 2024. The Post-Millennial.
PSAKI SIGNALS THE LEFT’S PLAYBOOK: Blame Russia for energy and economic woes. The Last Refuge.
AHEAD OF TUESDAY’S STATE OF THE UNION, confidence in Biden plummets while GOP fortunes rise. Just the News.
TULSI GABBARD CROSSES THE AISLE to give CPAC crowd withering attack on cancel culture. Just the News.
BIDEN’S SUPREME COURT PICK KETANJI BROWN JACKSON has a record of partisanship. Fox News.
FAILING BIDEN CLAIMS INFLATION is an imaginary American psychosis. The Last Refuge.
GASOLINE PRICES SPIKE ACROSS AMERICA, including $6-a-gallon in California. ABC 7 Los Angeles.
MAJORITY OF AMERICANS BELIEVE PUTIN would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was president. Breitbart.
FEDERAL JUDGE RULES VIRGINIA HIGH SCHOOL “equity” admissions changes discriminatory. Breitbart.
A DRIVE THROUGH PENNSYLVANIA SHOWS that culture is the issue killing Democrats. Salena Zito.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Bluffing is not a good policy for a great power. Ted Galen Carpenter.
- Why isn’t Francis Collins banned from YouTube for misinformation? John West.
- Left transfixed by green fantasies. Peter Wood.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Georgia’s David Perdue releases TV ad noting Trump has endorsed him. David Perdue campaign.
- Trump blames Democrats for leaving streets “drenched in blood.” Grabien News.
- College students discuss being conservative on campuses. Fox News.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with noted pollster Robert Cahaly. Rumble.
- Ten amazing stories of people who survived executions. ListVerse.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@Jusrangers) I’ve spent 24 hours in Florida, where masking is a non-issue. Some people wear a mask, most don’t, and nobody talks about it. I can’t get over the juxtaposition between this and toxic, contentious battles on if/when to let toddlers show their faces in the Northeast. Tweet.
- (@BuckSexton) Will never forget all the cheering in the streets and honking of horns in NYC when Biden was announced as the winner in 2020, as though a messiah had come to save us Been a little more than a year, and look where we are. Appalling. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM FRIDAY
- DESANTIS TELLS CPAC AUDIENCE there is “no substitute for courage” in fight against woke institutions. Daily Wire.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Trump Teases 2024 Run in Fiery CPAC Speech BONGINO REPORT.