July 20th, 2020
Check out our founder Doug Truax’s interview of Julie Kelly below in the video section!
07/20/2020 05:12 CDT
MEADOWS SAYS HE EXPECTS DURHAM INDICTMENTS SOON; FBI KNEW EARLY ON THAT NYT STORY ON COLLUSION WAS FALSE; MEDIA TRYING TO PROTECT BIDEN FROM HIS ANTI-POLICE STATEMENTS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
DURHAM INDICTMENTS IMMINENT?
TRUMP’S CHIEF OF STAFF SAYS INDICTMENTS imminent from Durham investigation. Washington Examiner.
NEW DOCUMENTS SHOW FBI KNEW EARLY, influential NYT story on collusion was false. Chuck Ross.
LIBERAL MEDIA TRIES TO PROTECT JOE BIDEN from his stance to cut police funding. PJ Media.
BIDEN CAMPAIGN STAFFER MOCKED COPS as worse than pigs, called for defunding police. Fox News.
18 CHICAGO POLICE OFFICERS INJURED in Leftist attacks on Columbus statue. Breitbart.
THE ODDS WERE AGAINST LINCOLN’S RE-ELECTION in midst of Civil War but he pulled it off. Can Trump pull off a similar feat in 2020? USA Today.
HOW THE BIASED LIBERAL MEDIA MANGLED the bounty story and every other Russia story. The National Interest.
NBC’S CHUCK TODD REPEATEDLY AIRS CLIP previously denounced as misleading and wrong. Jonathan Turley.
PLURALITY OF AMERICANS SAYS MAIL-IN VOTING vulnerable to vote fraud. Breitbart.
JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG SAYS SHE has cancer again but won’t quit the Supreme Court. TheBlaze.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Cancel culture is real. William Jacobson.
- Is Trump the only man in Washington who sees the danger? Matthew Boose.
- The “anti-racism” industry is alive and well. Kyle Smith.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Our interview with conservative columnist and author Julie Kelly. First Right podcast.
- Black woman defaces Black Lives Matter mural outside Trump Tower. Real Clear Politics.
- President Trump: Biden not competent to be president. Breitbart.
- Was Nero really responsible for the great fire of Rome? History.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@KristiNoem) There is a great lesson to be learned from my experience handling COVID...trust your people. Don't lay down mandates that are going to hinder the flexibility that they need to really get through this difficult time. Tweet.
- (@BuckSexton) Still wondering where in the Constitution it says that all your freedoms can be suspended on capricious whim of a state governor for as long as he wants because of a disease that has a 99.7% survival rate Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- A PARENTS’ GROUP IN CHICAGO AREA has a solution for “cancel culture.” ZeroHedge.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- President Trump Sits Down With Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday” BONGINO REPORT.