June 22nd, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
06/22/2020 05:12 CDT
BARR SAYS YET AGAIN THAT DURHAM INVESTIGATION LIKELY TO YIELD DEVELOPMENTS BEFORE END OF SUMMER; TRUMP FIRES U.S. ATTORNEY IN NEW YORK
TODAY’S TOP TEN
BARR HINTS AGAIN AT OBAMAGATE INDICTMENTS
BARR: “DEVELOPMENTS” LIKELY IN DURHAM investigation this summer. Microsoft News.
- Full Barr interview on Durham probe. Fox News.
- 8 Obama Spygate investigators you may not have heard of. Daily Caller.
500,000+ PEOPLE WATCH PRESIDENT TRUMP’S Tulsa rally on YouTube. Breitbart.
JUDGE ALLOWS BOLTON BOOK TO BE PUBLISHED but says he gambled with national security. Fox News.
PRESIDENT TRUMP FIRES U.S. ATTORNEY from southern district of New York. The Last Refuge.
TRUMP CAMPAIGN BELIEVES IT CAN GROW BLACK VOTE despite protests. Washington Examiner.
TRUMP WANTS MORE RATHER THAN FEWER debates with Joe Biden. Politico.
KLOBUCHAR WITHDRAWS FROM CONSIDERATION to be Biden’s VP. Media Research Center.
STEPMOTHER OF ATLANTA EX-POLICE OFFICER accused of shooting Rayshard Brooks fired from her job. Legal Insurrection.
MY TERRIFYING FIVE-DAY STAY INSIDE of Seattle’s cop-free zone. New York Post.
LIBERAL MEDIA SEEMS TO BE BEGGING for a “second wave” of virus. ZeroHedge.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Never bend the knee. Ned Ryun.
- Corporations are too spineless to say America is not racist. Ying Ma.
- Why the corporate media wants to silence The Federalist. Joshua Lawson.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Joe Biden is slipping. Donald J. Trump campaign.
- Richard Grenell nukes CNN’s Erin Burnett. RedState.
- Ted Cruz rebukes Chief Justice Roberts in fiery Senate speech. BlazeTV.
- Who killed Bugsy Siegel? Los Angeles Magazine.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@LisaMarieBoothe) Just say no to the mob. You gain nothing by caving. They will move on to their next target. Tweet.
- (@Doranimated) The courageous Antifa topples Francis Scott Key in San Francisco. Unfortunately, when we build statues in honor of the valiant Black Bloc, we won’t be able to honor any individuals by name. We must make due with celebrating the valor and sacrifice of the faceless herd. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM FRIDAY
- NEW POLL IN MICHIGAN SHOWS SCANT ENTHUSIASM to return Gary Peters to U.S. Senate. Breitbart.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- AG Barr Says Durham Probe May Have Developments By End of Summer BONGINO REPORT.