March 2nd, 2020
03/02/2020 05:08 CDT
TRUMP WANTS LOYALIST IN KEY INTEL SPOT, PICKS RATCLIFFE; FLYNN WANTS EXONERATION, NOT PARDON; DOES BIDEN HAVE MOMENTUM OR IS IT A MIRAGE?
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP NAMES RATCLIFFE TO COMBAT DEEP STATE
PRESIDENT TRUMP NOMINATES ANTI-OBAMA SPYGATE hero John Ratcliffe for top intelligence post. Fox News.
MICHAEL FLYNN WANTS “EXONERATION,” NOT PARDON, his lawyer says. Washington Times.
NIH’S DR. FAUCI SAYS LIBERAL MEDIA MADE UP notion he’s been muzzled. Real Clear Politics.
WAS JOE BIDEN’S WIN IN SOUTH CAROLINA a Pyrrhic victory? Spectator USA.
BIDEN ADMITS HIS CLAIMS OF BEING ARRESTED during a visit to Nelson Mandela were false. Legal Insurrection.
FLASH-IN-THE-PAN PETE BUTTIGIEG DROPPING OUT of the presidential race. Politico.
NICK SANDMANN’S LAWYERS FILING LAWSUITS against five more liberal media companies. Daily Wire.
TED CRUZ DECIMATES AOC AFTER SHE ACCUSES VP Pence of being “anti-science.” Daily Wire.
MSNBC’S CHRIS MATTHEWS DISAPPEARS AFTER allegations of sexism. Daily Wire.
NEW JERSEY PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO TEACH LGBT ideology in every subject. The Federalist.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The Democrats have no choice but to feel the Bern. Tim Kirby.
- Why didn’t CBS ask Biden about his Mandela lie? John Kass.
- Elizabeth Warren’s trial of tears is over. David Marcus.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- The Bernie Doctrine: Praise the Commies, trash the Jews. Free Beacon.
- Californians fleeing to Texas. PragerU.
- Joe Biden calls Chris Wallace Chuck Todd. Breitbart.
- The man who was at every key Civil War battle. Real Clear History.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@thebradfordfile) A Trump rally is a brutal reminder to Democrats they have nobody who can compete with Trump. It's not even close. Tweet.
- (@ScottAdamsSays) Old: Every Democratic candidate for president would annihilate Trump. New: Which candidate will lose to Trump in the least destructive way for the entire Democratic Party? Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM FRIDAY
- OBAMA DEMANDS PRO-TRUMP GROUP’S AD be pulled in South Carolina. The Hill.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- JOE MO; PETE OUT; BLOOMBERG TO SPEND BILLION Drudge.