October 12th, 2020
10/12/2020 05:09 CDT
TRUMP’S SUPREME COURT NOMINEE AMY CONEY BARRETT SET TO BE INTRODUCED TO SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE TODAY FOR FIRST OF FOUR DAYS OF HEARINGS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
IT’S AMY CONEY BARRETT TIME IN THE SENATE
AS NOMINATION HEARINGS BEGIN, AMY CONEY BARRETT releases opening remarks saying courts “should not try” to make policy. National Review.
GALLUP FINDS MAJORITY SAY THEY ARE BETTER OFF under Trump than Obama-Biden. ZeroHedge.
TRUMP TEASES RELEASE OF “BREATHTAKING” Russia probe documents. Daily Caller.
BOB DOLE BLASTS DEBATE COMMISSION, saying it is biased against Trump. The Federalist.
NETWORKS CENSOR POLLS SHOWING MAJORITY say they’re better off now than 4 years ago. NewsBusters.
BY 2-TO-1 MARGIN, VOTERS BELIEVE FBI should be prosecuted for its role in Obamagate. Just the News.
INTERNET EXPLODES WITH DISBELIEF with debate moderator’s claim his anti-Trump Twitter account was hacked. Twitchy.
THIRD DEBATE MODERATOR, NBC’S KRISTEN WELKER, takes down Twitter account. Legal Insurrection.
LIBERAL MEDIA HIDING BACKGROUNDS of arrested men who targeted Michigan Governor Whitmer. Breitbart.
PELOSIS TAKE A BIG STAKE IN CROWDSTRIKE, a Democrat-connected firm integral to Obamagate. Real Clear Investigations.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016, but I’d crawl over broken glass to vote for him now. David Sound.
- The brilliance lives loudly within Amy Coney Barrett. Ilya Shapiro.
- Six-foot rule is based on nothing. Julie Kelly.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Anti-Christian bigotry against Amy Coney Barrett begins. Media Research Center.
- Given a second chance at life thanks to pro-growth policies. Donald Trump campaign.
- CNN’s Tapper calls out Biden campaign for non-answer on court packing. GOP War Room.
- 5 myths about Christopher Columbus. Live Science.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@FreeSpeechAmer) It turns out the ABC, CBS and NBC evening news shows won’t show you polls that show the majority of the American voters feeling better off now under President Donald Trump’s economy than under former President Barack Obama’s economy. Tweet.
- (@CurtisHouck) Just now with Rush Limbaugh, Trump uttered one of his most factually true statements ever: "The people of this country are smarter than the people that cover them." Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM FRIDAY
- MEGYN KELLY SLAPS KAMALA HARRIS for behavior during debate: “Take it like a woman.” TheBlaze.
LATEST RESTORATION PAC POLLS
- Trump -2 Michigan.
- Trump -3 Wisconsin.
- Trump -2 Pennsylvania.
- Polling page
FIRST RIGHT VIDEO PODCAST
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Trump Campaign: Kamala Harris Is Driving the Bus on Court Packing BONGINO REPORT.