December 24th, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
12/24/2020 05:04 CDT
TRUMP ISSUES FURTHER PARDONS TO DISMANTLE MUELLER INVESTIGATION; AMERICANS NOT IN FAVOR OF PALTRY STIMULUS CHECKS; ALSO WARY OF VACCINES
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP FURTHER UNDOES THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION
PRESIDENT TRUMP PARDONS PAUL MANAFORT, Roger Stone, Charles Kushner. ZeroHedge.
HUNTER BIDEN WAS TRYING TO LEVERAGE his father’s official visit to Kiev to gain business, emails show. PJ Media.
ONLY 7 PERCENT OF AMERICANS FAVOR $600 stimulus checks. Daily Caller.
NEARLY 4 IN 10 AMERICANS DO NOT WANT to take the coronavirus vaccine. CNBC.
MOLLIE HEMINGWAY: BY TRUMP STANDARDS, Biden should already be investigated for obstruction of justice. The Federalist.
WARNOCK’S WIFE SAYS GEORGIA DEM SENATE candidate “crossed the line” in newly released police video. PJ Media.
OSSOFF REFUSES TO RELEASE FURTHER FINANCIAL information after controversial payments surface. Free Beacon.
FLORIDA’S DESANTIS DEFIES CDC and gives elderly priority for vaccines over “essential workers.” Daily Mail.
JOE BIDEN’S PUSH FOR “GREEN ENERGY” about to run into problems in the states. Real Clear Investigations.
SO-CALLED HEALTH “EXPERTS” CONFOUNDED why lockdown-tight California is doing worse than just about anywhere. Politico.
The liberal media is dead to us. We need to circulate the real news among conservatives. Share First Right with a friend or sign them up!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The perversion of science. Ben Shapiro.
- Trump deserves gratitude of all Americans for Warp Speed. Michael Goodwin.
- Lockdowns hurting the poor more than anyone. Stephen Moore.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Laptop repair shop owner tells the Hunter Biden story. John Paul Mac Isaac.
- Tulsi Gabbard: Immoral to give vaccines to politicians ahead of elderly. Real Clear Politics.
- Rand Paul rips Congress for shameful relief bill. BonginoReport.
- Florida police rescue 6-foot alligator from storm drain. Daily Caller.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@catturd2) To make my $600 last for the next 10 months - I can only afford 1 grit for breakfast. Tweet.
- (@thebradfordfile) I'm not a scholar but I'm pretty sure the constitution doesn't say "send cash to foreign countries over desperate American citizens." Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- Will election theft backfire on Democrats? Steve McCann.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- President Trump Vetoes $740 Billion NDAA BONGINO REPORT.