December 31st, 2020
12/31/2020 05:04 CDT
OBJECTIONS TO BE RAISED NEXT WEEK AT ELECTORAL COLLEGE CERTIFICATION; TECH EXPERT EXPOSES MORE FRAUD IN GEORGIA; CRUZ SLAMS JUDGE
TODAY’S TOP TEN
HAWLEY TO OBJECT AT ELECTORAL COLLEGE CERTIFICATION
SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY FIRST TO SAY he’ll object to Electoral College certification next week. PJ Media.
- Wal-Mart attacks Hawley, gets slammed on social media. The Federalist.
DOJ ADVISER SAYS 368,000 FRAUDULENT “excess votes” tipped election to Joe Biden. PJ Media.
TECH EXPERT CONFIRMS VOTING MACHINES connected to internet during Georgia hearing. One America News Network.
TED CRUZ SLAMS FEDERAL JUDGE, sister of Stacey Abrams, over “indisputable bias” in Georgia election case. Daily Wire.
LIBERAL MEDIA REFUSES TO REPORT stories that are harmful to Georgia Democratic Senate candidate Warnock. Free Beacon.
ANOTHER DEMOCRAT OFFICIAL CAUGHT violating coronavirus restrictions he enforces. PJ Media.
IN A YEAR OF MEDIA MALPRACTICE, here are the 10 worst liberal media abuses of 2020. PJ Media.
NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS LEAD AMERICA in biggest population outflows in 2020. ZeroHedge.
THE VOTES ARE IN: THE 2020 LIST of the 10 worst mayors in the United States. Red State.
POLITICO APPOINTS LEFT-WING JOURNALIST to head “objective” White House coverage. Accuracy in Media.
CITY OF RALEIGH SPENT MORE THAN $165,000 to protect police chief’s home for 8 months. Daily Caller.
The liberal media is dead to us. We need to circulate the real news among conservatives. Share First Right with a friend or sign them up!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Heroes, villains, and victims of the 2020 horror show. Julie Kelly.
- Joe Biden elevates “climate change” to religious doctrine. Cal Thomas.
- A united Europe aligning with China would be a disaster for U.S. Sumantra Maitra.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- How we know that lockdowns failed. Dan Bongino.
- Sidney Powell previews her elevator pitch to Supreme Court. The Last Refuge.
- Dominion machines hacked live in Georgia runoff. Eric Metaxas.
- DC snobs are buying custom-stocked bookshelves to look sophisticated on Zoom and TV. The Federalist.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@GeraldCraig2) I just voted. I voted for Purdue and Loeffler. But there’s really no way of knowing if I actually did that or not. The machine STILL said Dominion. I used to have this certain feeling leaving the voting booth. It was a good feeling. Today I felt like that time my home was robbed. Tweet.
- (@nwgoboating) GA election worker: "Most of the time we don't even count military ballots, unless it's a very close race" WTH? They put their lives on the line for us- and to be treated like that?! Time for the military to raise hell! Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- WHAT IS GOING ON IN PENNSYLVANIA? Vote totals don’t add up. Russ Diamond.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Plan for $2,000 Stimulus Checks Stalls in Senate BONGINO REPORT.