February 10th, 2022
02/10/2022 05:12 CDT
PFIZER ABOUT TO DROP SOME BAD SAFETY DATA? KELLY WON’T COMMIT TO SUPPORTING SINEMA
TODAY’S TOP TEN
IS PFIZER BOMB ABOUT TO DROP?
IS PFIZER WORRIED UNFAVORABLE SAFETY DATA is about to be revealed? ZeroHedge.
LIBERAL MEDIA REFUSES TO REPORT about driver who crashed into Freedom Convoy. The Federalist.
GOP SENATORS WARN NATIONAL ARCHIVIST not to certify Equal Rights Amendment. Washington Times.
LIZ CHENEY’S HUSBAND REPRESENTS Chinese companies linked to China’s military, intelligence, and security services. Just the News.
DESANTIS ON CRT: WE DON’T WANT OUR KIDS separated into racial groups. Breitbart.
STACEY ABRAMS APOLOGIZES FOR MASKLESS photo 48 hours after calling it a “pathetic” attack. Daily Wire.
DEMOCRAT SENATOR MARK KELLY won’t say whether he’ll support fellow Dem Kyrsten Sinema in primary. National Review.
UNDERCOVER VIDEO SHOWS RACIST, TOXIC workplace environment at EPSN. Project Veritas.
BIG TECH CENSORED DOZENS OF DOCTORS, more than 800 accounts for COVID “misinformation,” study finds. The Daily Signal.
EMPLOYEES AT PENNSYLVANIA UNIVERSITIES donating overwhelmingly to Democrats ahead of midterms. Legal Insurrection.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Democrats can have cheap gas or they can have radical climate policy. Kevin Williamson.
- Democrats think unmasking children is only good when they do it. Shawn Fleetwood.
- Democrats finally realize lockdowns are hurting them. Roger Kimball.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Tom Bevan: Public is fed up with mask hypocrisy. Real Clear Politics.
- Ron Johnson: Every action Biden has taken is weakening America. Breitbart.
- Ted Cruz grills censorship-supporting nominee. Media Research Center.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with conservative commentator Rachel Bovard. Rumble.
- The West’s first war with China. The Diplomat.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@joeygilbertinc) We are no longer asking for freedom … We are demanding it. Tweet.
- (@DanProft) What you're seeing from the variety of IL schools' responses to the voiding of Pritzker's mask mandate is who makes decisions based on what's in their best interests politically versus who makes decisions based on what's in the best interest of kids intellectually. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- BIDEN’S HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT essentially says conservative free speech is nation’s biggest threat. The Last Refuge.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- House Republicans Introduce Proposal to Sanction Xi Jinping and Thousands of CCP Officials BONGINO REPORT.