February 27th, 2020
02/27/2020 05:25 CDT
TRUMP OPENS BIG LEAD OVER SANDERS IN NEW POLL; GREEN NEW DEAL WOULD CRIPPLE SWING STATE RESIDENTS; TRUMP SUES NYT
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP WOULD STEAMROLL BERNIE IF ELECTION WERE TODAY
PRESIDENT TRUMP TROUNCES SOCIALIST Bernie Sanders in new poll. Rasmussen.
- Trump campaign’s plan to woo black voters: Merchandise. Politico.
- Trump inching up with Catholics. National Catholic Register.
- Democratic debate left voters “nervous.” Daily Caller.
- Can Trump carry Minnesota? Power Line.
GREEN NEW DEAL WOULD IMPOSE A $75,000-PER-YEAR cost on swing state households, report predicts. Daily Caller.
TRUMP CAMPAIGN FILES DEFAMATION LAWSUIT against New York Times regarding Russia coverage. Daily Wire.
FEDERAL APPEALS COURT RULES TRUMP ADMINISTRATION can withhold funds from Sanctuary Cities. The Last Refuge.
PROGRESSIVE GROUP FINDS BERNIE’S POLICIES would be awash in red ink. Daily Wire.
DOJ FILES BRIEF SAYING 45% OF BLACKS AT HARVARD admitted through illegal racial preferences. PJ Media.
ABC NEWS SUSPENDS JOURNALIST OVER “SOCIALIST” remarks in Project Veritas sting. Politico.
LIBERAL OUTLET AXIOS RUNNING PRO-BLOOMBERG ADS disguised as news stories. Free Beacon.
MORE THAN 200 NATIVE AMERICANS DEMAND Elizabeth Warren retract her family stories about being Cherokee. Legal Insurrection.
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY HIRES NEW “associate director for undocumented students.” Legal Insurrection.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Why are “climate change” advocates so opposed to “clean energy?” The Pipeline.
- The Left dumps NeverTrump. Julie Kelly.
- Does Rod Blagojevich have any dirt on Barack Obama? Matt Margolis.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- “Socialist” ABC reporter admits bosses don’t care about covering news fairly. Project Veritas.
- Joel Pollak debates climate zealot dressed as polar bear. Breitbart.
- Trump’s new ad “stronger.” Trump campaign.
- If you drive an expensive car, you’re probably a jerk, scientists say. CNN.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@BuckSexton) Elizabeth Warren thinks she is folksy and relatable, but to normal people she is just sanctimonious and annoying Tweet.
- (@ShellenbergerMD) It is understandable that so many people, including young people, feel anxious and depressed about climate change, given the apocalyptic, one-sided news media coverage of the issue over the last 20 years. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- CBS MODERATORS LOSE CONTROL OVER DEMOCRATIC DEBATE, which turns into a Bernie-bashfest. The Hill.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- FEAR IN ITALY; WARNINGS BERLIN; CAUTION ISRAEL; 83 ISOLATE IN NEW YORK; STOCKS SPIRAL Drudge.