June 25th, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
06/25/2020 05:11 CDT
HIGHER COURT SLAMS FLYNN JUDGE AND ORDERS CASE DISMISSED; NEW NOTES SHOW OBAMA AND BIDEN INVOLVED IN TARGETING GENERAL; SENATE CONFIRMS TRUMP’S 200TH JUDICIAL NOMINEE
TODAY’S TOP TEN
FLYNN ONE STEP CLOSER TO COMPLETE EXONERATION
AT LAST: U.S. COURT OF APPEALS ISSUES WRIT of mandamus ordering Judge Sullivan to dismiss General Flynn case. The Last Refuge.
- Explosive new FBI notes confirm Obama directed anti-Flynn operation. The Federalist.
- Flynn calls into Rush Limbaugh, says decision is good for America. The Washington Times.
- Will Judge Sullivan dismiss the case or try to appeal. Margot Cleveland.
SEVEN BIG HINTS AG BARR HAS DROPPED about Durham’s investigation of Obama’s spy team. John Solomon.
FIRED NY PROSECUTOR WAS GIVEN BIDEN-UKRAINE allegations in 2018 and didn’t follow up, emails show. Just the News.
SENATE CONFIRMS 200TH TRUMP JUDICIAL appointee to federal appeals court. Daily Caller.
SENATOR TIM SCOTT BLASTS REPUBLICANS for playing politics with police reform legislation. Hot Air.
NASCAR DRIVER BUBBA WALLACE DOUBLES DOWN on “noose” despite FBI debunking. The Last Refuge.
OREGON COUNTY EXEMPTS NON-WHITE PEOPLE from masks if they have ‘heightened concerns about racial profiling.’ Legal Insurrection.
RADICAL LEFTIST MINNESOTA ATTORNEY GENERAL Ellison sues ExxonMobil, Koch Industries for “climate deception.” The Washington Times.
MIKE LINDELL SAYS IT’S LIKELY HE’LL BE RUNNING for governor in Minnesota in 2022. The Western Journal.
DOJ MAY PARTNER WITH STATES ON GOOGLE antitrust investigation. National Review.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Unfriendly fascism from the Democrats. Emmett Tyrrell.
- Defund the thought police. Charles Lipson.
- The Blue State jobs depression. Stephen Moore.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Tucker says mob is Democrats’ militia. Real Clear Politics.
- Has Joe Biden lost his mind? Committee to Defend the President.
- Tim Scott: Democrats cannot allow Republicans to be seen as party friendly to minorities. Real Clear Politics.
- Men who like cats less likely to get a date. CBS 4 Denver.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@NolteNC) I don't expect much from Twitter, but the fact that Shaun King's open call to vandalize churches is still up -- it tells you how the media and tech and Democrats have openly embraced violence. Tweet.
- (@benshapiro) How about if we just declare everyone cancelled and get it over with? Because if everyone is cancelled, then no one is cancelled, and we can all go back to treating each other like human beings. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- SHUTDOWNS AND RIOTS ARE SENDING NEW YORK CITY into a death spiral. The Federalist.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Senate Democrats Block JUSTICE Act. BONGINO REPORT.