March 5th, 2020
03/05/2020 05:17 CDT
IN RARE REBUKE, CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS RIPS DEM SENATOR SCHUMER FOR DANGEROUS COMMENTS REGARDING COURT AND ABORTION; BLOOMBERG DROPS AFTER COLOSSAL FAILURE
TODAY’S TOP TEN
ROBERTS BLASTS SCHUMER’S THREAT TO THE COURT
CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS BLASTS SCHUMER’S threatening remarks about abortion as “inappropriate” and “dangerous.” The Federalist.
- Senator Hawley says he’ll introduce motion to censure Schumer. Daily Caller.
ANN COULTER SAYS LIBERAL MEDIA WILL PROTECT Joe Biden from “senile dementia” criticism. Breitbart.
TRUMP POINTS OUT THAT JOE BIDEN is a human gaffe machine. The Western Journal.
BLOOMBERG DROPS OUT AFTER SPENDING MORE than $500 million and gaining just a handful of delegates. Associated Press.
13 REASONS BERNIE SANDERS IS A TOUGHER TRUMP opponent than Joe Biden. John Nolte.
THE LIBERAL MEDIA TRIED TO PROP UP Elizabeth Warren but the public wasn’t buying. Legal Insurrection.
LINDSEY GRAHAM SAYS HE’S STARTED CLOSED-DOOR depositions related to Obama Spygate. The Hill.
PRESIDENT TRUMP TELLS REPUBLICANS he won’t extend surveillance law without significant reform. National Review.
PRESIDENT TRUMP GOES AFTER JEFF SESSIONS after disappointing Senate primary performance. Daily Caller.
NEW YORK TIMES URGES YOUTUBE TO CENSOR “conspiracies” like “climate change” skepticism. NewsBusters.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- How PragerU and other conservative groups ought to focus their anti-censorship efforts. Ramsey Ramerman.
- Liberal media’s “flavor-of-the-month” Democrat carousel exposes its ineptitude. Kylee Zempel.
- Nanny State Napoleon fails miserably. Kyle Smith.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Scarborough: Let’s go back to the “good old Obama days.” NewsBusters.
- Tom Cotton stands up to socialism. Tom Cotton.
- Flashback: Media heap praise on Bloomberg. Free Beacon.
- Unruly passenger tried to open door mid-air on flight. CBS 11 Dallas.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@KateHydeNY) Bloomberg is about to spend another $500 million on printer paper just for all his campaign staffers' NDAs. Tweet.
- (@seanmdav) If only Bloomberg had hired Russians to buy $100,000 in barely literate Facebook ads, instead of spending $700 MILLION, he’d be president now. That’s what the media have told us for 3+ years. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- DEMOCRAT DONNA BRAZILE TELLS GOP CHAIRWOMAN to “go to hell” on Fox News. Legal Insurrection.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- BIDEN CAN FINISH BERNIE IN MICHIGAN Drudge.