March 19th, 2020
Follow Sharyl Attkisson’s coronavirus death tracker by state and age.
03/19/2020 05:16 CDT
AMERICA WANTS TO KNOW WHAT CHINA KNEW; MOST AMERICANS DON’T TRUST MEDIA TO GIVE THEM STRAIGHT INFO ON VIRUS; BIG AUTO PAUSES
TODAY’S TOP TEN
U.S.TURNS UP HEAT ON CHINA
SENATOR HAWLEY CALLS FOR “FULL international investigation” into China’s coronavirus coverup. National Review.
- If China had acted sooner, outbreak could have been reduced 95% Daily Wire.
- U.S. reporters continue to shill for China. Hot Air.
- Nothing controversial about term “Chinese virus.” Ben Shapiro.
- Cheap TVs, expensive flu. Ann Coulter.
62 PERCENT OF AMERICANS BELIEVE MEDIA has exaggerated coronavirus threat, new Pew poll shows. Summit News.
GENERAL MOTORS, FORD AND FIAT CHRYSLER to temporarily close all U.S. factories due to virus. CNBC.
BALTIMORE MAYOR: STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER so we can save hospital beds for virus patients. Hot Air.
THE LIBERAL MEDIA’S MOST DANGEROUS coronavirus lies so far. John Nolte.
LIBERAL PUBLICATION LISTS BIDEN’S 12 most likely running mates. Politico.
JOE BIDEN PUTS PENNSYLVANIA “NATIVE SON” status in question by his push for a fracking ban. Salena Zito.
FRUSTRATED, FAILING BERNIE SANDERS LASHES OUT at CNN reporter. Daily Caller.
DEMOCRATIC PARTY CONTINUES ITS PURGE of pro-lifers with defeat of longtime Illinois Democrat. Legal Insurrection.
SOROS MONEY HELPS SAVE CHICAGO PROSECUTOR who botched Jussie Smollett case. Free Beacon.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The perils of mass coronavirus testing. Sean Trende.
- Wuhan virus demonstrates need to decouple from China. Andrew Michta.
- Are we making pandemic decisions based on bad data? John Ioannidis.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- College student shops for seniors during pandemic. Fox News.
- Media continues to defend China over crisis. Free Beacon.
- Trump says dropping gas prices like a big tax cut. Media Research Center.
- Two children play classical concert on cellos for isolated elderly neighbor. The Western Journal.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@iPopEditor) Today, take a minute to breathe and look around and see all the good that’s happening around us. People are supporting each other and loving each other in ways we’ve never seen. We can find beauty in the midst of chaos. Tweet.
- (@ChuckGrassley) I don’t understand why China gets upset bc we refer to the virus that originated there the ”Chinese virus” Spain never got upset when we referred to the Spanish flu in 1918&1919 Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- DID OBAMA-ERA CDC BUREAUCRATS BOTCH the coronavirus testing response? ZeroHedge.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- TRUMP INVOKES WARTIME AUTHORITY; MERKEL: BIGGEST CHALLENGE; SINCE WWII; RUSH FOR CASH RATTLES MARKETS Drudge.