March 26th, 2020
Stay tuned Friday for the first of Restoration PAC’s monthly presidential polls in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania
03/26/2020 05:28 CDT
EXPERTS SQUABBLE OVER THE TRAJECTORY OF THE CRISIS AND HOW TO RESTART THE ECONOMY; IS MINNESOTA SLIPPING AWAY FROM DEMOCRATS IN 2020?
TODAY’S TOP TEN
DO WE REALLY KNOW HOW TO ANALYZE THIS VIRUS?
ARE INACCURATE VIRUS MODELS PANICKING OFFICIALS into ill-advised actions? The Federalist.
- How do we flatten the curve on panic? Ann Coulter.
“HEALTH MAP” SHOWS FEVER RATES DECREASING virtually everywhere in the United State. Hot Air.
SENATE UNANIMOUSLY PASSES MASSIVE virus stimulus bill late Wednesday. Daily Wire.
FEMALE FORMER STAFF AIDE ACCUSES JOE BIDEN of sexual assault. Daily Wire.
NEVADA GOVERNOR BARS ANTI-MALARIA DRUGS proving promising for treating coronavirus. Daily Caller.
SEATTLE NPR STATION ANNOUNCES BLACKLIST of Trump’s coronavirus briefings. Breitbart.
LIBERAL MEDIA OUTLETS REVISING THEIR OLD reports on coronavirus. Daily Caller.
IS MINNESOTA SLIPPING AWAY from Democrats in 2020? Politico.
AG BARR SEEKS TO INTERVENE IN CONNECTICUT transgender athlete lawsuit. National Review.
TOUGH ON OTHERS, DOJ GOES EASY on its own transgressors. Real Clear Investigations.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Deborah Birx brings new meaning to feminine gravitas. Janice Shaw Crouse.
- Trump showing true leadership. Conrad Black.
- New York Times takes low road in attack on Fox News. Ed Rogers.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Media initially claimed coronavirus was no big deal. Tucker Carlson.
- Supercut of Joe Biden’s confused interviews. Tom Elliot.
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell fears president’s approval ratings are “skyrocketing.” Media Research Center.
- “It’s not going good,” 8-year-old Kentucky boy writes about his mom’s homeschooling skills. CBS 2 Chicago.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@CharlieDaniels) I would be willing to wager that the Democratic Party is going to find some underhanded way to run Andrew Cuomo for president. Look out Joe Tweet.
- (@LizRNC) The daily briefings led by the President and the country's leading experts are informative and assuring to the American people Naturally, the media doesn't want you to see them Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- PELOSI BACKS DOWN AND WITHDRAWS her green pork-laden virus bill. The Last Refuge.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- MAYOR: HALF OF NEW YORKERS WILL GET INFECTED; MORGUES NEAR CAPACITY; CONGRESS HIDES BAILOUT BILL FROM PUBLIC; SICK TROOPS NOT BEING TESTED Drudge.