April 7th, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
04/07/2020 05:14 CDT
PROJECTIONS RATCHETED DOWNWARD AS HOSPITALIZATIONS PLUMMET IN NEW YORK AND ELSEWHERE; WISCONSIN WILL GO FORWARD WITH PRIMARY TODAY AFTER COURT DECISIONS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
CURVE FLATTENING SOONER THAN EXPECTED
PROJECTION MODEL USED BY WHITE HOUSE DOWNGRADES hospital bed estimate by 58 percent and death forecast by 12 percent. National Review.
- Cuomo says curve flattening, new hospitalizations dropping. Washington Times.
- Left continues to silence virus viewpoints. The Federalist.
ELECTION CHAOS IN WISCONSIN: VOTE WILL GO FORWARD today as U.S. Supreme Court restricts absentee ballots. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
RNC CHAIRWOMAN WARNS THAT DEMOCRATS using virus crisis to legalize nationwide “ballot harvesting” plan. Business & Politics.
HOW MISINFORMATION ABOUT THE U.S. NEEDING 1 million ventilators spread. The Dispatch.
MICHIGAN DEMOCRAT CREDITS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE with saving her life, credits Trump. Breitbart.
NEWS MEDIA, LIBERALS MOCK CONSERVATIVES for early pandemic comments they made themselves. Just the News.
CBS NEWS POSTS FRAUDULENT VIDEO OF ICU NURSE crying over poor working conditions. The Federalist.
DETROIT NEWS HITS DEMOCRATIC GOVERNOR WHITMER for fighting with President Trump. Breitbart.
CNN WAS TOO BUSY COVERING PARTISAN impeachment to cover the virus outbreak. NewsBusters.
SOROS-FUNDED GROUP PUSHES NATIONWIDE drop boxes for voting. Breitbart.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Why Inspector General Michael Atkinson roundly deserved to be fired. Margot Cleveland.
- Media owe Senator Tom Cotton an apology. A.G. Hamilton.
- Mike Lindell, not the media, is the hero. David Harsanyi.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Home Depot co-founder: Congress lost sight of virus because of impeachment. Real Clear Politics.
- Why is Planned Parenthood still open? PragerU.
- Navarro: Virtually every virus patient in NYC is given hydroxychloroquine. Real Clear Politics.
- Newlyweds on honeymoon stuck in permanent vacation in Maldives because of coronavirus. TheBlaze.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@drawandstrike) They can't even accurately predict what a virus will do in 2 weeks. But they call anybody who questions global warming or climate change or whatever fun name they're calling it this week a 'science denier'. Tweet.
- (@JamesSurowiecki) Everyone predicting that this pandemic will radically change America should at least reckon with what happened in 1957. The so-called "Asian flu" killed 116,000 Americans and 1-2 million people worldwide and today, literally almost no one remembers it. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- FEDERAL PROSECUTOR DURHAM’S SPYGATE INVESTIGATION zeroes in on John Brennan. Washington Examiner.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- VIRUS GRIPS UK; ISRAEL PASSOVER LOCKDOWN; US DEATH TOLL TOPS 10,000 Drudge.