April 21st, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
04/21/2020 05:14 CDT
SIX STATES TO BEGIN OPENING THEIR DOORS LATER THIS WEEK; PENNSYLVANIA PROTESTS CLOSURES; FACEBOOK BANS ORGANIZATION OF FURTHER PROTESTS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
AMERICA TO BEGIN OPENING UP THIS WEEK
SIX STATES TO BEGIN OPENING UP starting this week. The Federalist.
PENNSYLVANIA LATEST STATE WHERE RESIDENTS protest forced closures. Fox News.
FACEBOOK BANS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, REMOVES posts organizing anti-lockdown protests. ZeroHedge.
AOC CHEERS U.S. ECONOMIC COLLAPSE: “Absolutely love to see it…” The Last Refuge.
FORMER CIA MOSCOW CHIEF NOT SURPRISED by reports of Russian disinformation in Steele dossier. Chuck Ross.
SEVEN DEVASTATING REVELATIONS ABOUT CROSSFIRE HURRICANE in new releases. Margot Cleveland.
15 CORONAVIRUS QUESTIONS THAT COULD BE ASKED of Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx. John Nolte.
“I’M NOT THINKING ABOUT POLITICS,” Michigan Governor Whitmer tells New York Times political reporters. Free Beacon.
MIAMI HERALD COLUMNIST SEEMS TO DELIGHT in predicted deaths of DeSantis, Trump supporters. Big League Politics.
MORE THAN 400 NEWS OUTLETS PARTNER to beef up climate propaganda. Daily Caller.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The tyranny of phony science. Julie Kelly.
- Media prefer hating Trump to helping America. David Limbaugh.
- Suppression of expression obscures truth about virus. Victor Davis Hanson.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- One minute of Joe Biden staring at his notes. Free Beacon.
- Mollie Hemingway calls out media over Cuomo’s exaggerated ventilator demands. Media Research Center.
- Trump campaign mocks Nancy Pelosi over ice cream. Brad Parscale.
- Sisters die 102 years apart — one from the Spanish flue, the other from coronavirus. Miami Herald.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@ComfortablySmug) Journos talk down to the public all day long claiming Journalism is the most important and noble profession known to man Turns out no one wants to hear it except other journos Tweet.
- (@RandyRRQuaid) No American should suffer a black mark to their credit score during Covid-19. Trump must declare a moratorium on applying black marks to people’s credit in this time of crisis. It’s an act of soft terrorism by creditors & the credit bureaus. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- WHY DID THE VIRUS ATTACK NEW YORK CITY much stronger than other places? Power Line.
LIBERTY DAILY TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: ‘I WILL BE SIGNING AN EXECUTIVE ORDER TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND IMMIGRATION INTO THE UNITED STATES!’ Liberty Daily.