April 27th, 2021
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
04/27/2021 05:16 CDT
RACIALLY DIVISIVE TALK NOT PLAYING WELL WITH ELECTORATE; GOP POSITIONED TO PICK UP SEATS DUE TO POPULATION SHIFTS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
DEMS’ NON-STOP RACIAL RHETORIC GETTING OLD
TULSI GABBARD IMPLORES AMERICANS to stop the “racialization” of all issues. TheBlaze.
VAST MAJORITY OF BLACK AMERICANS SUPPORT the police despite the opposite narrative from the liberal media. Daily Wire.
DEMOCRATS’ RACIAL RHETORIC DOES NOT PLAY WELL with most of the electorate, study finds. PJ Media.
RED STATES PICK UP SEATS FROM LATEST Census Bureau data, giving GOP more fuel for 2022. Washington Examiner.
BIDEN’T APPROVAL RATING AT THE 100-DAY MARK is the third-lowest since 1945. Daily Wire.
CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR GAVIN NEWSOM will officially face recall election. Daily Caller.
UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT TAKES UP first gun case in 10 years. PJ Media.
DOUG COLLINS DECLARES HE WON’T RUN for Governor or Senate in Georgia next year. Politico.
FAUCI’S NIAID SCIENTISTS ATTENDED WUHAN LAB summit, now wiped from the internet. The National Pulse.
CNN HIRES REPORTER WHO PROLIFICALLY spread numerous phony Russiagate stories. Twitchy.
The liberal media is dead to us. We need to circulate the real news among conservatives. Share First Right with a friend or sign them up!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- How many “last chances” to save the planet? Issues & Insight.
- I’ve lived in Minneapolis my whole and now I’m leaving — I don’t recognize the place. Grace Bureau.
- Senate Republicans just handed matches to arsonist. Julie Kelly.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Kentucky AG: Biden, Dems throwing fuel on fire of racial differences. Fox News.
- Steve Cortes: George W. Bush represents the past. Real Clear Politics.
- What is Critical Race Theory? PragerU.
- Lady gets hit with felony charge for not returning VHS tape she rented 21 years ago. Not the Bee.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@ellymelly) Temporarily suspending your liberties is like inviting a vampire in for dinner. It won't end how you want it to. Tweet.
- (@bergerbell) Putting into context the probability of being attacked by a shark doesn’t make one a “shark denier.” Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- ELECTION INTEGRITY BILL FAILS in Arizona Senate after one Republican bucks party. Georgia Star News.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- SCOTUS to Take Up First Major Second Amendment Case in Over a Decade BONGINO REPORT.