February 25th, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
02/25/2020 05:08 CDT
RUSSIA NARRATIVE FAILS AGAIN FOR DESPERATE DEMOCRATS; BLOOMBERG SAYS HE’LL GO ON OFFENSIVE TO STOP BERNIE SANDERS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
RUSSIA CARD BACKLASHING ON DEMOCRATS
DEMOCRATS AND MEDIA TRY ONE MORE TIME to roll out phony “Russia is stealing the election” narrative. The Federalist.
DECLASSIFIED FBI MEMOS UNDERCUT Mueller team claims that Papadopoulos hindered Russia probe. John Solomon.
SENATE FISA ABUSE INVESTIGATION to focus on source who contradicted smear dossier. National Review.
FBI AGENT FAULTED IN FISA REPORT for “significant” errors has finally been identified. Daily Caller.
BLOOMBERG PLANNING “MEDIA ONSLAUGHT” to stop Bernie Sanders’ growing momentum. Hot Air.
GREYHOUND ANNOUNCES IT WILL NO LONGER ALLOW border patrol checks without a warrant. The Daily Signal.
DESPITE NO STATE INCOME TAX, TENNESSEE is gushing with a revenue surplus. Ace of Spades HQ.
BALTIMORE REPUBLICANS OUTRAGED AFTER high school history lesson compares Trump to Nazis, communists. ZeroHedge.
SURVEY FINDS STUDENTS AT UNC CHAPEL HILL want to hear more conservative speakers. Legal Insurrection.
ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, NAMED THE HARDEST WORKING city in America; Washington D.C. 8th. Daily Caller.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The Democrats are fracking insane. James Delingpole.
- I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 but I hope he gets re-elected. Nathanael Blake.
- How dumb are America’s college students? John Hinderaker.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Patriotic FedEx driver picks up, folds downed American flag. Breitbart.
- Is voter fraud real? PragerU.
- MSNBC food series hits “criminal behavior” of “climate deniers.” Media Research Center.
- Punk tries to rob 77-year-old man and gets a surprise. The Western Journal.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@MZHemingway) Bloomberg wants to rejoin the Paris Agreement, thereby reminding me of one of the Trump Administration's greatest accomplishments: exiting an agreement that would have massively increased the administrative state, regulated all industry, for little to no benefit. Tweet.
- (@tedcruz) Yang is right: This is the most fundamental political shift of the past decade. The Democratic Party has abandoned the working class, has abandoned union members, and the GOP has become the blue-collar party of jobs. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- GRENELL CALLS DNI’S BLUFF AND UNCOVERS overstated briefing on Russian interference. The Last Refuge.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- STOCKS SPIRAL; DOW -1000; YIELDS CRASH; SYSTEMS BUCKLE Drudge.