January 12th, 2021
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
01/12/2021 05:17 CDT
PARLER SUES AMAZON FOR PUTTING IT OUT OF BUSINESS; TWITTER STOCK PLUNGES; CONSERVATIVES FLEE TO ALTERNATE SITE GAB
TODAY’S TOP TEN
CONSERVATIVES FIGHT BACK AGAINST BIG TECH
CONSERVATIVE PARLER SUES AMAZON, asks court to reverse illegal “death blow.” PJ Media.
TWITTER STOCK DROPS 6.4 PERCENT MONDAY after permanently deleting President Trump’s account. Just the News.
CONSERVATIVE GAB PICKING UP 10,000 users per hour, CEO claims, in wake of Twitter and Parler bans. Daily Wire.
RAND PAUL’S WIFE BLASTS TWITTER CEO Jack Dorsey for allowing threats against her husband. Daily Wire.
U.S. SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO FAST-TRACK President Trump’s election appeal. ZeroHedge.
FOX NEWS MOVES MARTHA MACCALLUM’S SHOW to the afternoon, presumably because of Newsmax competition. Legal Insurrection.
CUMULUS MEDIA REPORTEDLY THREATENED conservative radio hosts with termination if they continue talking about election fraud. Accuracy in Media.
PRESIDENT TRUMP AWARDS MEDAL OF FREEDOM to conservative congressman Jim Jordan. The Last Refuge.
NEW YORK TIMES FALSELY SMEARS CONSERVATIVE reporter as a violent Capitol rioter. The Federalist.
GOP IN ARIZONA’S LARGEST COUNTY VOTES to censure Cindy McCain. Just the News.
The liberal media is dead to us. We need to circulate the real news among conservatives. Share First Right with a friend or sign them up!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Twitter is the enemy of the American people. David Marcus.
- The “virtue” of the New Totalitarians. Roger Kimball.
- Rumors of Trump’s political demise greatly exaggerated. B.J. Ruddell.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Jim Jordan: I don’t see how a second impeachment would unify the country. Real Clear Politics.
- Big Tech purges conservatives while letting liberals run wild. Media Research Center.
- Colin Powell leaves the Republican Party — again and again. Free Beacon.
- Woman, believed to be last remaining widow of U.S. Civil War soldier, dies. The Guardian.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@ScottAdamsSays) In an effort to avoid being banned from all communication and banking platforms, I'd like to publicly affirm that our election systems are the only digital systems known to humankind that are immune from hacking. I think that accomplishment needs to be celebrated. Tweet.
- (@EmeraldRobinson) The story of the last four years is that Republicans declined to regulate Big Tech at every opportunity. When the GOP is out of power, it fundraises off its empty promises to fix things. When the GOP has control, it does nothing but hold hearings. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- Here’s how the Republican Party needs to change. Kristi Noem.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Parler Sues Amazon – Alleges Antitrust Violations, Breach of Contract, Unlawful Business Interference BONGINO REPORT.