June 9th, 2020
06/09/2020 05:14 CDT
MORE U.S. CITIES EXPLORE DEFUNDING THE POLICE; SENATE DEMOCRATS WON’T SAY IF THEY FAVOR POLICY; BLACKS AND WHITES UNITED ON COPS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
IS “DEFUND THE POLICE” THE NEW NORM FOR THE LEFT?
MORE CITIES MOVE TO DEFUND THE POLICE in wake of riots/protests. Fox News.
SENATE DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO SAY IF THEY WOULD consider defunding police. Daily Caller.
POLL SHOWS BLACKS AND WHITES EQUALLY SATISFIED with local police. Breitbart.
SAYING “ALL LIVES MATTER” TO SIRI NOW DIRECTS you to Black Lives Matter website. iMore.
MINNEAPOLIS MANUFACTURER MOVING HIS PLANT after city failed to protect them. Daily Wire.
MICHIGAN SUPREME COURT THROWS OUT ORDER saying barber had to close shop. Legal Insurrection.
GEORGE W. BUSH SPOKESMAN SAYS NYT article claiming he won’t be voting for Trump “is completely made up.” Daily Caller.
TWITTER SEARCH FOR “RACIST” SHOWS Trump’s profile as top account. Fox News.
COLORADO SENATE CANDIDATE HICKENLOOPER in trouble for violating state gift rules. Just the News.
MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER OF RETIRED St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn. Legal Insurrection.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Hollywood tried but failed to tarnish legacy of Phyllis Schlafly. Peter Burns.
- Leftists are in firm control at the New York Times. Michael Goodwin.
- What is systemic racism, really? Robert Merry.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Speaker Pelosi takes a knee. Media Research Center.
- AG Barr talks about police funding, law enforcement reform. Fox News.
- Dr. Ben Carson: I remember when there was real systemic racism. Media Research Center.
- Battle of Midway victory produced stunning intelligence leak. Chicago Tribune.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@TheWarEconomy) Wonder if The New York Times and the opinion team will be featured on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Tweet.
- (@EricMMatheny) Minneapolis is disbanding it’s police Department. This will be the first American city to willingly sacrifice itself upon the altar of political correctness. So what, if you get robbed, a social worker will ask you to write an essay reflecting on your economic privilege? Madness. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- THE GEORGE FLOYD KILLING: A POLICE officer’s view. National Review.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- New York City, Los Angeles, and Minneapolis Move to Defund Police BONGINO REPORT.