June 22nd, 2021
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
06/22/2021 05:16 CDT
GEORGIA OFFICIALS TRIED TO CONVINCE KEY ELECTION WITNESS TO CHANGE HER TESTIMONY; MINORITIES FAVOR PHOTO ID MORE THAN WHITES
TODAY’S TOP TEN
GEORGIA ESTABLISHMENT TRIES TO RATTLE KEY ELECTION WITNESS
GEORGIA ELECTION, LAW ENFORCEMENT officials pressured key election witness to recant her fraud allegations. Real Clear Investigations.
AMERICA STRONGLY FAVORS PHOTO ID for voting — including even higher percentage of non-whites. The Western Journal.
TRUMP: “I HAVE NOT CONCEDED” 2020 LOSS — might still be president now had Pence acted differently. Just the News.
MOST WEST VIRGINIANS AGREE WITH MANCHIN’S opposition to ending filibuster and allowing dubious election legislation to pass. West Virginia Record.
HEART PROBLEMS IN VACCINATED STUDENTS trigger medical, legal scrutiny of campus coronavirus mandates. Just the News.
DOJ NOMINEE WHO WORKED WITH HUNTER BIDEN at law firm tied to Ukrainian energy giant. Free Beacon.
FAR-LEFT GROUP TO LAUNCH $1.2 MILLION in TV, digital ads to pressure Kyrsten Sinema to abolish Senate filibuster. Breitbart.
DEMOCRAT SENATOR WHITEHOUSE, who claimed systemic racism in America, still a member of all-white exclusive club. Daily Wire.
FEDERAL JUDGE DISMISSES CLAIMS that Trump Administration cleared Lafayette Square for a photo op. National Review.
DEMOCRATS TRY TO BLAME LGBT PARADE DEATH on Florida Governor DeSantis and fail miserably. The Federalist.
The liberal media is dead to us. We need to circulate the real news among conservatives. Share First Right with a friend or sign them up!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- It’s not racist to criticize Critical Race Theory. John McWhorter.
- The Biden no-go zones. Victor Davis Hanson.
- What would courts do if fraud is proved in 2020 election? Frank Miele.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Another liberal TV reporter threatened with termination after talking to Project Veritas. Project Veritas.
- Get politics out of sports. PragerU.
- White House dodges question on whether Biden believes an unborn 15-week-old baby is a human being. Media Research Center.
- Who killed Bugsy Siegel? Los Angeles Magazine.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@willchamberlain) Our President is senile, it's embarrassing, and we should never let anything like this happen ever again Tweet.
- (@realLizUSA) Fulton County has no chain of custody documents -- i.e. proof that 18,901 mail-in ballots are valid -- in race decided by 11,000 votes This means GA certified results it had no proof were legitimate! Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- NBC “JOURNALIST” FURIOUS THAT CRITICS of Critical Race Theory are performing better journalist than she is. The Federalist.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Debt Ceiling Showdown Looms on Capitol Hill BONGINO REPORT.