June 23rd, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
06/23/2020 05:11 CDT
TRUMP SAYS OBAMA MAY HAVE COMMITTED TREASON IN SPYING SCHEME; TRUMP RALLY DRAWS HUGE NATIONWIDE AUDIENCE; TR STATUE COMING DOWN
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP DROPS THE “T” WORD ON OBAMA
PRESIDENT TRUMP SAYS OBAMA MAY HAVE committed treason: “Let’s see what happens to them now.” The Hill.
TRUMP RALLY GIVES FOX NEWS LARGEST SATURDAY NIGHT audience in its history. Fox News.
STATUE TOPPLING IS BRINGING MOB RULE TO AMERICA — and where are the cops? The Daily Signal.
THEODORE ROOSEVELT STATUE TO BE REMOVED from front steps of the Museum of Natural History. CNN.
GOVERNOR CUOMO FINALLY GETS SOME HEAT for his horrible coronavirus policy moves. Hot Air.
GRASSLEY WANTS TO KNOW IF OBSCURE PENTAGON office leaked secret Flynn call. John Solomon.
FORMER NYT REPORTER RIPS NEW YORKER for coronavirus “panic porn.” Daily Wire.
CNN AND MSNBC MOSTLY IGNORED “JUNETEENTH” until 2020 when they used it as weapon against Trump. NewsBusters.
FORMER GOOGLE ENGINEER: GOOGLE’S CLAIMS of no partisan bias are hogwash. The Federalist.
YOUTUBE CENSORS VIDEO FROM MAN WHO TRIED to share his regrets about transgender life. The Federalist.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Trump a voice of reason on police reform. Debra Saunders.
- My neighborhood could use fewer virtue signaling lawn signs. Clarice Feldman.
- How cultural revolutions die — or not. Victor Davis Hanson.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Barr: Collusion hoax closest we’ve come to organized effort to push a president out of office. Media Research Center.
- The Ferguson lie. PragerU.
- McEnany: Bolton book tedious and unhinged. Real Clear Politics.
- Temperature hits 100 F in Arctic Russian Town. The Epoch Times.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@BurgessOwens) I believe in good old fashioned hard work. The American dream is alive and well for those eager to chase it. Regardless of color, we each have the opportunity to be successful. We need to stop living in the past, when we could be building our future. Tweet.
- (@seanmdav) New York City, which was colonized by slave traders, is named after James Duke of York, who founded and ran a slave-trading monopoly that “shipped more African slaves to the Americas than any other institution in the history of the Atlantic slave trade.” #CancelNewYork Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- MY TERRIFYING FIVE-DAY STAY INSIDE of Seattle’s cop-free zone. New York Post.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- President Trump Unveils Sweeping Changes to Immigration System BONGINO REPORT.