March 9th, 2021
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
03/09/2021 05:25 CDT
COUNTIES IN GEORGIA STRUGGLE TO SAY WHETHER ABSENTEE BALLOTS WERE SCRUTINIZED PROPERLY; GEORGIA SENATE VOTES TO LIMIT ABSENTEE BALLOTS GOING FORWARD
TODAY’S TOP TEN
WHERE WERE THOSE BALLOTS IN GEORGIA?
MONTHS LATER, GEORGIA COUNTIES STILL CANNOT produce chain of custody documents for nearly half a million ballots. Georgia Star News.
GEORGIA SENATE PASSES BILL that would sharply limit absentee voting. The Washington Times.
U.S. SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO TAKE final President Trump election case, this one in Wisconsin. Populist Press.
THE 15 INSANE THINGS IN DEMOCRATS’ HR 1 BILL that would corrupt elections forever. The Federalist.
BIDEN SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER that will require federal agencies to push voter turnout. Townhall.
MISSOURI GOP SENATOR ROY BLUNT announces he won’t seek re-election in 2022. Daily Caller.
MANCHIN OPEN TO FILIBUSTER REFORM, says process “should be painful.” National Review.
12 CONSERVATIVE-LEANING STATES SUE BIDEN over his job-killing “climate change” order. ZeroHedge.
FEDERAL JUDGE SAYS DEADLINE TO RATIFY Equal Rights Amendment “expired long ago” in setback to liberal activists. CBS 2 Chicago.
NOTHING SAYS “AMERICA IS BACK” LIKE TAKING someone’s job away. Salena Zito.
The liberal media is dead to us. We need to circulate the real news among conservatives. Share First Right with a friend or sign them up!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Promoting myths about policing won’t make us safer. Jason Johnson.
- Coronavirus has half the country cowering. Howie Carr.
- Jake Tapper is a censor — shame on him. Libby Emmons.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- NBC highlights Florida stealing businesses from blue states. Media Research Center.
- Jason Whitlock: We’ve abandoned our religion-based faith for race-based faith. Grabien News.
- Biden forgets the name of the Pentagon and the name of his secretary of Defense. Tom Elliott.
- The mystery of Japan’s “suicide forest.” Daily Mail.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@BuckSexton) Pretty sure we fought and won a war over 200 years ago so every American for all eternity could give zero craps about the British monarchy Tweet.
- (@joelpollak) The rejection rate on the California signatures is something like 17%. Apply that to absentee ballots in the 2020 election and you may get a very different result. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- MICHIGAN JUDGE REINSTATES CASE that Antrim County Clerk mysteriously dismissed. 100PercentFedUp.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Twelve States Sue Biden Over Climate Executive Order BONGINO REPORT.