March 17th, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
03/17/2020 05:17 CDT
SHAM MUELLER INDICTMENT AGAINST RUSSIAN COMPANY FOR ELECTION INTERFERENCE IS DROPPED BY DOJ; BIDEN’S VEER LEFT IS GOOD NEWS FOR TRUMP; AOC BACKS AWAY FROM BERNIE
TODAY’S TOP TEN
MUELLER CASE FALLS APART FURTHER
DOJ FINALLY DROPS MUELLER’S NONSENSE case against Russian company for election interference. The Last Refuge.
BIDEN’S VEER LEFTWARD A BIG HELP to President Trump in crucial swing states. Politico.
AOC BACKS AWAY FROM SANDERS CAMPAIGN until he disavows podcaster Joe Rogan. Daily Wire.
KENTUCKY BECOMES THIRD STATE to officially delay its presidential primary. Daily Caller.
AUSTRALIAN WOMAN WITH CORONAVIRUS SAYS public needs to calm down — it’s no worse than sore throat and headache. Daily Mail.
CNN HOSTS REPEATEDLY SPREAD THE LIE THAT President Trump called the coronavirus a hoax. NewsBusters.
HUNTER BIDEN’S FOREIGN VISITS COST TAXPAYERS more than security for all Trump children combined. Free Beacon.
SMEAR GROUP SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER still has not released results of its internal investigation. National Review.
NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION ENDORSES JEFF SESSIONS over Tommy Tuberville in Alabama Senate primary. Big League Politics.
THE NEW YORK TIMES BEGINS CORRECTING the historical record on the “1619 Project.” The Daily Signal.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- How the coronavirus will improve America. Gordon Wysong.
- Can science lead to dumb panic? Debra Saunders.
- Why can’t liberals do arithmetic? John Hinderaker.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- We’re all homeschoolers now. Lindsey Burke.
- How to get food delivered safely during crisis. Fox News.
- 3 big myths about Christianity and science. Discovery Science.
- Obese man loses 300 pounds walking to Walmart for every meal. The Epoch Times.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@MattHennessey) I didn’t realize we lived in a country where a local political official could order private businesses closed. Tweet.
- (@JeremyDBoreing) Shutting down private businesses is overreach. Shutting down restaurants in a city of four million people is criminal. There are hundreds of thousands of people who don’t have food at home, don’t know how to cook... grocery stores aren’t built to feed 100% of us 100% of the time. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- The first 62 U.S. coronavirus deaths by state and age. Sharyl Attkisson.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- LOCKDOWN FOR 15 DAYS; DOW -3000; FED PUMPS, PUMPS, PUMPS; LIVING THROUGH HISTORY Drudge.