We are thankful for many blessings — among them is the loyal readership of First Right. Have a great Thanksgiving today with your families!
11/24/2022 05:11 CDT
KARI LAKE SAYS SHE STILL HAS A CHANCE IN ARIZONA; MORE EVIDENCE OF VOTER SUPPRESSION EMERGES
TODAY’S TOP TEN
KARI LAKE HOPEFUL ABOUT COURT ACTION
“I STILL HAVE HOPE WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS,” says Kari Lake about upcoming legal action in Arizona Governor’s race. National Review.
RNC, ARIZONA AG CANDIDATE FILE LAWSUIT alleging election mismanagement by officials. Fox News.
MARICOPA COUNTY’S ELECTION DAY DISASTER is even worse than you think. The Federalist.
COLORADO SPRINGS SHOOTER’S COURT FILING destroys Left’s false narrative. PJ Media.
SPECIAL COUNSEL JACK SMITH HAS HISTORY of botched prosecutions of political leaders. Breitbart.
SHIRT WORN BY U.S. SOCCER COACH DISHONORS country at World Cup. OutKick.
SAN FRANCISCO CONSIDERS AXING ELECTIONS director for being a white man. Free Beacon.
ILLINOIS HAS CREATED NO NET NEW JOBS in 20 years, statistics show. ZeroHedge.
WHY CAN FLORIDA COUNT BALLOTS IN HOURS while Arizona takes days? The Western Journal.
REPORT REVEALS JUST HOW MUCH the “diversity/equity/inclusion” culture has permeated medical education. Free Beacon.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The EV boondoggle. John Hinderaker.
- How Big Tech took over the Democrats. Andrew Orlowski.
- Colorado Springs and the Left’s blood libel. Rod Dreher.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- The truth about the first Thanksgiving. PragerU.
- Squanto and the first Thanksgiving. One America News Network.
- The Senate’s attack on people of faith. The Heritage Foundation.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with Voter Reference Foundation chief Gina Swoboda on Election Day problems in Maricopa County. Rumble.
- Strangers who met after accidental Thanksgiving still meeting 7 years later. Breitbart.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@mkolken) The political prosecutions need to stop if we are to ever regain faith in our Department of Justice. Tweet.
- (@iowahawkblog) How about instructions for rigging 10,000 volt dining room chairs for anybody who whips out talking points at Thanksgiving Dinner Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- ARIZONA SENATE SUBPOENAS MARICOPA COUNTY Supervisors, asks for election records, explanations. Arizona Independent News Network.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Pentagon Refuses to Provide Key Details About $38 Billion Ukraine Funding Request BONGINO REPORT.