December 23rd, 2020
12/23/2020 05:21 CDT
TRUMP RIPS PORK IN VIRUS RELIEF BILL AND THREATENS VETO; BIDEN DUCKS QUESTIONS AGAIN ABOUT HUNTER; BIDEN GLOOMY ABOUT VIRUS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP WARNS HE MAY VETO WASTEFUL SPENDING BILL
PRESIDENT TRUMP BLASTS DEMOCRATS FOR WASTE in coronavirus relief bill, threatens veto. PJ Media.
WHEN FINALLY ASKED ABOUT HUNTER, Joe Biden retreats again to bogus “Russia disinformation” conspiracy theory. The Federalist.
JOE BIDEN PAINTS DARK, GLOOMY PICTURE about coronavirus in months ahead. TheBlaze.
PRESIDENT TRUMP GRANTS CLEMENCY TO 20, including Spygate victim George Papadopoulos. Hot Air.
FRESHMAN REP.-ELECT MADISON CAWTHORN vows to contest presidential result, help primary GOP holdouts. National Review.
GAVIN NEWSOM PICKS CALIFORNIA SECRETARY OF STATE Alex Padilla to replace Harris in Senate. ABC 7 Los Angeles.
ARIZONA STATE SENATOR WON’T BACK DOWN to Cancel Mob, praises General Robert E. Lee. Big League Politics.
I MOVED FROM LOCKED-DOWN VIRGINIA to wide-open Florida and faces came back to life. Elle Reynolds.
KANSAS CITY STAR APOLOGIZES for “racially biased coverage” dating back to the 1800s. The Week.
TOYOTA CEO AGREES WITH ELON MUSK: We don’t have enough electricity to electrify all the cars. PJ Media.
The liberal media is dead to us. We need to circulate the real news among conservatives. Share First Right with a friend or sign them up!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Will election theft backfire on Democrats? Steve McCann.
- A pandemic of misinformation. Scott Atlas.
- China’s climate propaganda enablers. Rupert Darwall.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Marc Morano: We will go from Covid lockdowns to climate lockdowns. Real Clear Politics.
- The 20 most mortifying media moments of 2020. Grabien News.
- President Trump threatens to veto relief bill. BonginoReport.
- Woman wrongly arrested while naked wins $2.4 million lawsuit. Daily Caller.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@chiIIum) Every single Democrat in the House voted to suspend the rule that gives them 72 hours to read bills. They don’t represent us, they hate us. Tweet.
- (@RepMullin) I just voted no on the massive, $2.3 trillion spending package. It’s 5,593 pages and we only had a few hours to read it before we were forced to vote on it. We should govern better than this. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- NEW STUDY SHOWS THAT MASK MANDATES had zero effect in Florida or nationwide. Townhall.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- President Trump Slams “Disgrace” Relief Bill – Demands $2,000 Checks – Threatens Veto BONGINO REPORT.