February 23rd, 2022
02/23/2022 05:11 CDT
BIDEN CAN’T EXPLAIN HIS POLICY DEBACLES; ENERGY PRICES ABOUT SKYROCKET; TRUCKERS HEADED TO D.C.
TODAY’S TOP TEN
BIDEN MEEKLY TRIES TO EXPLAIN HIS RUSSIA FAILURE
BIDEN SLAMMED OVER PRESS CONFERENCE on Russia: “The defining image of his failed presidency.” Daily Wire.
JOE BIDEN’S WOKE POLICIES TRASH America’s military readiness. The American Spectator.
UKRAINE-RUSSIA CRISIS COULD PUSH inflation to 10 percent if conflict escalates. Fox Business.
HILLARY CLINTON’S ALLIES PASSED ON SENSITIVE Trump transition data to the CIA. Techno Fog.
U.S. TRUCKERS PLAN TO SQUEEZE Washington D.C. “like a boa constrictor,” organizer says. TheBlaze.
GOP CONGRESSWOMAN WANTS TO KNOW WHY feds have not promoted nasal spray to treat COVID. Free Read.
DESANTIS LAUNCHES DONATION HUB after tornado relief denied by feds. Daily Wire.
TEXAS DEMOCRATS ON CAMPAIGN TRAIL pretend President Biden doesn’t exist. Real Clear Politics.
ILLINOIS NURSE WHO WAS FIRED for her pro-life beliefs wins $374,000 court award. Life News.
CALIFORNIA PARENTS OUTRAGED after discovering male counselors slept in same room with 10-year-old girls. The Western Journal.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Limits to “green energy” becoming much clearer. Gail Tverberg.
- Gas prices today a preview of things to come. Randy Rossi.
- Democrats’ crumbling justification to masking kids. Dr. Joel Zinberg.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Kayleigh McEnany: Putin wouldn’t have done this under Trump. Fox News.
- Ronald Reagan: The great communicator. PragerU.
- Liberal defends Biden’s foreign policy weakness. Media Research Center.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with conservative commentator Christopher Arps. Rumble.
- 5 historic George Washington sites in Northern Virginia. Fun in Fairfax.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@alexbruesewitz) I don’t care about Ukraines borders! Secure the Southern Border of the USA! Tweet.
- (@johnfund) The Male Crisis: Men now make up only 40% percent of college students. Median wages for men have declined since 1990 in real terms. A third of men are either unemployed or out of the workforce. More U.S. men 18 to 34 are now living with their parents than with romantic partners. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- ENTHUSIASM TO JOIN TRUMP’S Truth Social platform causes waitlists, registration delays. Just the News.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Republicans Up a Massive Nine Points on the Generic Ballot Heading Into Midterms BONGINO REPORT.