June 17th, 2020
See interview with Swift Boat ad maker Rick Reed below in video section
06/17/2020 05:17 CDT
TRUMP SIGNS EO TO REFORM POLICE; GOOGLE CRACKS DOWN ON CONSERVATIVE NEWS SITES; DID MINNESOTA OVERCHARGE GEORGE FLOYD COPS?
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP TAKES ACTION TO REFORM POLICE
PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER banning chokeholds, reforming police departments nationwide. American Military News.
GOOGLE THREATENS TWO RIGHT-LEANING NEWS SITES with loss of ad revenue after NBC complains of “racist” content. Legal Insurrection.
DOJ SUES JOHN BOLTON OVER CLASSIFIED INFORMATION in his about-to-be-released book. National Review.
HOW THE END OF THE LOCKDOWN WILL HURT Joe Biden’s campaign. The Hill.
RESEARCH FINDS LOCKDOWNS ARE FAR WORSE for health and lives than coronavirus. The Federalist.
BAIL FUND PROMOTED BY CELEBRITIES under fire after taking in $30 million and spending only $200K on bail. Daily Wire.
DID MINNESOTA STATE AUTHORITIES overcharge Derek Chauvin? Gavrilo David.
WHY THE U.S. MILITARY STILL LOVES President Donald Trump. The National Interest.
MCCONNELL REJECTS CALLS TO SCRUB Confederate statues from Capitol. Politico.
54 SCIENTISTS GIVEN NIH GRANTS FIRED for failure to disclose foreign ties. Free Beacon.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- You can’t rally. We can riot. Stephen Miller.
- If schools don’t intend to teach this fall, they should give someone else a chance. Max Eden & Frederick Hess.
- Pre-Trump conservatism failed nation. Julie Kelly.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Black street preacher blasts Democrats. Real Clear Politics.
- White House says police reform a real step forward. Fox News.
- Swift Boat ad maker Rick Reed discusses new anti-Joe Biden ad. First Right Podcast.
- The mystery of JFK’s other patrol boat, PT-59. New York Times.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@BurgessOwens) Why do black lives only matter every 4 years? Maybe black lives should matter even when there isn't a presidential election. Tweet.
- (@smidgean) At the Atlanta Wendy’s, it’s obvious the man fired on the police 1st. Now the officer who shot back could face murder charges. That’s ridiculous. I won’t be surprised if more Atlanta cops resign & work some place their lives aren’t threatened by their employers & perps. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- WHY THE OBAMA INTELLIGENCE ASSESSMENT on Russia collusion is under investigation by Durham. John Solomon.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Seattle Begins Diplomacy With CHAZ/CHOP BONGINO REPORT.