June 24th, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
06/24/2020 05:17 CDT
DOJ FLYNN CASE OVERSEER RELEASES MORE EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE; NASCAR “NOOSE” WAS REALLY A GARAGE OPENER; NEW YORK SPIRALING DOWNWARD AFTER RIOTS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
MORE PRO-FLYNN DOCUMENTS RELEASED BY DOJ
DOJ OVERSEER RELEASES MORE DOCUMENTS to General Flynn said to point to his innocence. Washington Examiner.
MORE RACIAL FAKE “NOOSE:” NOOSE FOUND in NASCAR garage was there prior to black driver moving in. National Review.
PRESIDENT TRUMP SAYS ANYONE WHO VANDALIZES monuments on federal property will be arrested and face 10 years in prison. Daily Caller.
SHUTDOWNS AND RIOTS ARE SENDING NEW YORK CITY into a death spiral. The Federalist.
JOHN BOLTON IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH; I was there and know what happened. Casey Mulligan.
BILLION-DOLLAR INVESTMENT FIRM LEAVING SEATTLE for Phoenix in midst of civil chaos. KTAR News.
FOX NEWS’ JANICE DEAN RIPS CNN for not asking Cuomo about nursing home deaths. Daily Wire.
NEARLY 100 PERCENT OF DEMOCRATIC COLLEGE students support defunding the police. The College Fix.
FAMILY OF WOMAN WHO PORTRAYED AUNT JEMIMA does not want brand to change. Legal Insurrection.
CITIES ARE COMING TO REALIZATION THAT MUNICIPAL recycling is no longer viable. Manhattan Institute.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Thank goodness for Hillsdale College. Roger Kimball.
- Trump was right in 2017 when he said statue topplers would stop with Confederate figures. Mollie Hemingway.
- Conservatives: Stop accepting Left’s corrupt view of history. John Daniel Davidson.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Tom Cotton on the dangers of mob rule. Senator Tom Cotton.
- Pompeo compares John Bolton to Edward Snowden. Mediate.
- MSNBC reporter gushed over “peaceful” protesters, but lectures Trump rally. Media Research Center.
- Change name of Columbus, Ohio, to Flavortown? PJ Media.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@DineshDSouza) The destruction of federal property carries a 10 year sentence. Arrest these vandals. Charge them. Convict them. Put them away. They will have to learn the hard way in prison. But this is better than not learning at all. Enough is enough! @realDonaldTrump Tweet.
- (@RobertShipley2) Want to make someone feel unimportant? Continue to have your face in your phone while someone’s trying to visit with you. Put it down, look them in the eyes and be respectful of them and their time. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- PRESIDENT TRUMP SAYS OBAMA MAY HAVE committed treason: “Let’s see what happens to them now.” The Hill.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- President Trump Authorizes Federal Arrests for Vandalizing Statues – Threatens 10 Year Prison Sentence BONGINO REPORT.