March 16th, 2022
03/16/2022 05:14 CDT
BIDEN STUMBLES MENTALLY AGAIN; SENATE MOVES TO END MASK MANDATE ON AIRPLANES
TODAY’S TOP TEN
WITH WORLD IN CRISIS, BIDEN’S MENTAL DECLINE ESCALATES
JOE BIDEN GETS CONFUSED, mistakenly announces he has COVID. The Last Refuge.
RAND PAUL’S RESOLUTION TO END CDC MASK MANDATE on planes passes Senate 57-40. The Liberty Daily.
MORE THAN 60 PERCENT OF AMERICANS support Florida’s new law limiting sexual orientation and gender identity discussions with young children. Daily Wire.
HOUSE REPUBLICANS INVESTIGATE BIDEN administration’s release of notorious Russian hacker. Just the News.
“GAS MISERY INDEX” DETAILING PAIN of gas price hikes goes live nationally. Metro Business Daily.
MITT ROMNEY VOTES WITH DEMOCRATS to keep masks mandate for toddlers. TheBlaze.
ADAM KINZINGER ROASTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA over his public refusal to appear on Tucker Carlson show. Twitchy.
NON-WHITES COMMIT 96.1 PERCENT OF HOMICIDES and 97.8 percent of shootings in New York City. Big League Politics.
DEMOCRAT OFFICIAL IN MICHIGAN CHARGED with ballot tampering, misconduct in 2020. The Georgia Star News.
IN PURSUIT OF NORMAL AMONG REGULAR PEOPLE in Pennsylvania, far away from the Beltway. Salena Zito.
If you’d like to share First Right with a friend, text FIRSTRIGHT (all caps, no spaces) to 30161
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The identity cult. Martin Gurri.
- The COVID crime against humanity: From 15 days to two years. Julie Kelly.
- The modern mark of the beast. Theodore Roosevelt Malloch.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- All the times Joe Biden blamed someone else for rising gas prices. Free Beacon.
- Video released of pre-dawn FBI raid on Project Veritas journalist. Harmeet Dhillon.
- Psaki has no idea how high gas prices will go. Media Research Center.
LATEST FIRST RIGHT PODCAST
- An interview with Wisconsin talk show host and election expert Dan O’Donnell. Rumble.
- Why the Ides of March is so feared. Smithsonian Magazine.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@mtracey) Journalists are truly some of the world’s most hive-minded, credulous, and conformity-enforcing people, which is ironic because you’d think those traits would be antithetical to journalism, but in reality they’re central to how journalism really functions Tweet.
- (@LivePDDave1) Remember when Dan Quayle misspelled potato? The press, even back then, had a field day. Kamala embarrasses herself on a daily basis and makes Quayle look like a Mensa candidate, but the fake news pretends she’s a rock star. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- TULSI GABBARD UNLOADS ON MITT ROMNEY for “treasonous lies” smear. Twitchy.
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- CBP: Encounters With Illegals at Southern Border Surged 63% in February as Biden Border Crisis Worsens BONGINO REPORT.