March 25th, 2020
03/25/2020 05:12 CDT
TRUMP APPROVAL ON CRISIS HITS 60 PERCENT AS STOCKS REBOUND IN BIG WAY; PELOSI BACKS DOWN ON LEFTIST SPENDING SPREE AS HER DAUGHTER TAKES HEAT FOR NASTY COMMENTS
TODAY’S TOP TEN
TRUMP DOMINATES STAGE ON VIRUS AND PUBLIC LIKES IT
TRUMP HITS 60 PERCENT GALLUP SUPPORT for handling of crisis as overall support surges to 49 percent. Legal Insurrection.
- Wants the country open for business by Easter. Daily Wire.
- Briefings going so well liberal networks try to censor. Power Line.
- Liberal media lied about tragic poisoning to falsely vilify Trump. The Federalist.
PELOSI BACKS DOWN AND WITHDRAWS her green pork-laden virus bill. The Last Refuge.
DR. FAUCI: PRESS UNFAIRLY TRYING TO PIT ME against Trump and I wish they’d stop. Legal Insurrection.
PANDEMIC FORCES POSTPONEMENT OF TOKYO Olympics to 2021. Fox Sports Midwest.
DEMOCRATIC SUPERPAC BEGINS $6 MILLION BLITZ of anti-Trump coronavirus ads. Politico.
CHRISTINE PELOSI UNDER FIRE for tweeting Rand Paul’s neighbor was “right” after Senator’s virus diagnosis. Fox News.
FEDERAL STOCKPILE OF N95 MASKS WAS DEPLETED under Obama and never restocked. Washington Examiner.
CORONAVIRUS VERSUS THE FLU: The actual statistics dissected. Sharyl Attkisson.
ONE-THIRD OF AMERICANS SAY THEY OR CLOSE family member is unemployed due to virus. Daily Caller.
OHIO ABORTION PROVIDERS SAY THEY WILL DEFY state shutdown order. Free Beacon.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- White House press corps unworthy of briefings. Charles Hurt.
- Does anyone remember Joe Biden? Dan McLaughlin.
- Media elite immune from human effects of shutdown. John Nolte.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- FLASHBACK: News media was timid, gentle on Obama during Swine Flu pandemic where 12,469 died. Lawyer for Laws.
- German infectious disease expert says we are overreacting. Prof. Dr. med. Sucharit Bhakdi.
- Liberal media rush to falsely blame Trump for man’s death. Media Research Center.
- Costco hoarders discover they can’t return toilet paper. ZeroHedge.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@SuburbWomen) What hypocritical thinking. Dems “care about people” so they refuse to work across the aisle to help people in a crisis? This kind of thinking is why I “walked away”. More will walk away if Dems don’t put the petty politics aside. Tweet.
- (@DineshDSouza) Do you get the feeling that the media, taken collectively, is the real virus? That they, like the #Coronavirus itself, are the only ones benefiting from this economic & social breakdown? That they smugly relish its political effect & want to see it continue?#EnemiesOfThePeople Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- NEW YORK TIMES CHANGES HEADLINE ABOUT DEMOCRATS blocking virus stimulus legislation. Daily Wire.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- STOCKS BEST DAY SINCE 1933; AIRLINES BEG FOR RESCUE; NYC OUTLOOK DARKENS; UK CALLS FOR 250,000 VOLUNTEERS Drudge.