November 4th, 2020
Enter your email address and we’ll send you an email when a new issue breaks!
Special election edition: NATION IN LIMBO
11/04/2020 04:21 CDT
WITH TRUMP ON VERGE OF VICTORY, SEVERAL DEMOCRATIC STATES SLOW WALK COUNTS UNTIL TODAY; NO WINNER; PRESIDENT VOWS FIGHT IN SUPREME COURT
TODAY’S TOP TEN
NATION IN LIMBO
DEMOCRATS STOP COUNTING AND DELAY ELECTION VERDICT
KEY BATTLEGROUND STATES REMAIN IN BALANCE as election spills into another day without a victor. Fox News.
- Trump says we won and vows to go to Supreme Court. Bongino Report.
- Biden predicts victory. Bongino Report.
TRUMP LEADS BY ABOUT 100,000 VOTES in battleground Wisconsin. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
TRUMP HAS LEAD OF MORE THAN 600,000 VOTES in pivotal Pennsylvania. Philadelphia Inquirer.
TRUMP LEADS IN CRUCIAL STATE OF MICHIGAN by more than 200,000 votes. Detroit News.
GEORGIA STOPS COUNTING VOTES WITH TRUMP in the lead by slightly more than 100,000 votes. Atlanta Journal Constitution.
PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER establishing 1776 Commission for patriotic education. Power Line.
BRITISH GAMBLER BET $5 MILLION ON TRUMP in biggest-ever political wager. New York Post.
PROJECT VERITAS FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST NEW YORK TIMES over ballot harvesting expose. Project Veritas.
74 TIMES LEFTIST PROTESTERS ENGAGED IN VIOLENCE, destruction, or intimidation — in past 30 days. Breitbart.
PELOSI CALLS AMY CONEY BARRETT an “illegitimate Supreme Court Justice.” PJ Media.
First Right is your conservative alternative to beltway groupthink
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Alternatives to legacy media growing in influence. Ben Domenech.
- GOP now the party of working families screwed over by the Left. Nathanael Blake.
- The Democrats’ grand delusion. Julie Kelly.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Courage in the face of a mob. Dennis Prager.
- Donald Trump Jr.: This election is Americans vs. algorithms. Media Research Center.
- George Stephanopoulos: Looking like a replay of 2016. Real Clear Politics.
- Engineering of One World Trade Center. Interesting Engineering.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@davidharsanyi) There's absolutely no reason for votes not to be counted tonight. Tweet.
- (@JayCostTWS) Win or lose, Joe Biden has run the most lackluster, directionless, anemic campaign of my adult lifetime, and I was 18 when Bob Dole ran and 30 when John McCain did. Tweet.
MOST CLICKED ITEM YESTERDAY
- A REPUBLICAN SENATE UPSET COULD BE COMING together in Minnesota. The Federalist.
LATEST RESTORATION PAC POLLS
- Trump +2 Michigan.
- Trump -2 Wisconsin.
- Trump -1 Pennsylvania.
- Polling page
FIRST RIGHT VIDEO PODCAST
BONGINO REPORT TOP HEADLINE AT TIME OF EMAIL
- Biden: 238 Trump: 213 - Trump Leads in Swing States BONGINO REPORT.